Things can only get better!

Esme's POV
I started to lay out an outfit for tomorrow on my bed. I looked over the large choice of skirts, tops and dresses and sighed. How on earth am I meant to pick an outfit for sixth form when I have so much choice?
"Struggling?" Mum laughed. She could probably tell by the expression on my face that I was struggling. I slowly nodded my head. "How about a pair of smart jeans and this top?" She asked as she held up a blue floaty top.
" I suppose!" I smile.
"And these shoes!" Mum adds, passing me a pair of blue and white striped ballet pumps. I smile back at mum and fold the outfit up and place it on my desk chair.
"Sleep well girly!" Mum kissed my head. "Big day tomorrow."
"Night mum." I said back
-
"Has Eduardo got everything?" Mum asked as she started to search through his school backpack. Eduardo came down the stairs a few minutes later in his school uniform which consisted of black trousers, a white shirt, Red and yellow tie and black school blazer.
"Doesn't junior look very smart!" Dad joked as he shoved the camera lens into Eduardo's face. "You'll be gettin all the lady's son!"
"Shut up dad!" Eduardo blushed.
"Jonathan, I don't think any of the kids want to be late on there first day back so can you please get going!" Mum practically screamed. Emilia then ran down the stairs, hair brush in her hand, bag thrown over her shoulder and her hair looking like a bird nest.
" slept in Ok!" She laughed, grabbing a slice of toast before rushing out the door.
"Have an amazing day Wardo! Don't get into trouble please." Mum fixed his blazer, passed him his bag then lightly pushed him towards the door.
"Bye!" I managed to shout before rushing out the door myself with dad trailing behind me. First day of sixth form, here I come!

Eduardo's POV
A pile of kids who I recognised pushed past me as a teacher guided me into my form room. A few boys whom I had met on the induction day soon beckoned me over to their table and we starting having a conversation about the internet and general chit chat.
"I watched the vlogs over the holidays!" A girl said as she walked up to our table. "I'm Sasha." She smiled.
"My little sisters middle name is Sasha." I smiled back.
"Which sister is that?" She politely asked.
"Eva. Your a friendliest friend then?" I asked. This Sasha girl seemed really nice, she's really sweet! Her sandy blonde hair gently pulled into a side fish tail and when she smiled you could see her perfectly strait white teeth, they went well with her glistening blue eyes. She was beautiful!
"Well sort of!" She giggled. " my sister is a proper hardcore fan though! She dreams of meeting your family some day. It's on the top of her bucket list."
"Wow! I hope we all get to meet her sometime. What's her name?" I smiled back.
"Skyla. I know it's a strange name but my mum and dad liked it!" She laughed.
God is this girl flirting with me??
"My family have rather strange names! Esme Autumn, Emilia Tommasina, Eduardo Jonathan, Ellie-May Raphiella and Eva Sasha are hardly normal names!" I laughed back.
Why am I flirting back???? It's my first day in a proper school and I'm already flirting with girls!! Man up Wardo.
"So I guess I'll see you around!" I smiled.
"I guess, bye Ardo!" She giggled, pressing a small price of paper in my hand.
She called me my childhood nick name, well this relationship couldn't get any worse!
I slowly looked at the piece of paper which seems to be a corner which has been ripped of an exercise book.
09456743306 - text me, Sasha x
It's just my first day and I already have a girls number! Things can only get better.

God Wardos doing well on his first day of year seven!! Go Eduardo!!! Arg I can't get over how cute I have made him. I think he's super cute!!! Thanks for reading yet another chapter xxx