Calandar shoot

Esme's POV
A pile of people rushed around us carrying all sorts of camera equipment, makeup and hair products. This house is never this busy, not even on a Monday!
"Esme take Eva will you?" Mum instructed whilst holding the screaming baby out towards me. I quietly shushed her and eventually she started to laugh at herself and smile. One of the best things about Calendar shoot is the day off school. Mum managed to persuade the teachers to let us have the day off so rather than being taught about photography right now I'm holding onto a screaming baby and waiting to be called for make up.
"So first shot is Emilia and Esme dancing around listening to Troye Sivan right?" Mum asked the photographer politely.
"Yeah, could we go set up in that room whilst the girls get ready then we can start the shots." The photographer smiles. Mum quickly whisks me upstairs to Emilia's room where my outfit of my TRXYE sweatshirt and acid wash skinny jeans was laid out and she then left me to change. Once I was dressed I had Fran pinning my hair up into a waterfall braid and putting on a little make up before I was brought into my room.
Mum had hung some fairy lights all around the room giving it a gorgeous glow and my stereo which looked really groggy was replaced by a new one. Emilia was stood in the middle of the room with her blue neighbourhood jumper and a pair of white jeans on.
"So, we need you both to be having loads of fun, tonnes of engery!" The photographer then signalled for Emilia and I to start dancing, magically wild started to ring throughout the room and Emilia started to sing and jump about. In the end I think half the photos must have been of me laughing at Emilia for being so sassy and strange.
After mine and Emilia's camera debut it was Eva's and Ellie-May's turn. I think their scene was my favourite, Ellie-May sat in a bright pink tutu attempting to have a tea party with Eva who ended up pouring about half a litre of orange squash down her front. It might have been messy, but it was flipping adorable to watch. 

-

"Final shot of the day!" Mum screamed up the stairs. Next a heard of elephants could probably be heard coming down the stairs. For the final shot they let us all wear whatever we wanted. I, being my usual self opted for a pair of high waisted blue jeans, a white long sleeved crop top with a lace effect and my white converse; the one thing I was instructed to wear. Of course everyone else was there in their own choice of clothing. With the shots being outside I was instructed to hold onto Eva. She started to cry in the shots though so I'm not sure how the front cover will turn out. One things for sure though, I'm definitely getting one!