Jet lag

Esme's POV
I slowly woke out of my slumber as I felt a child jumping on top of me. As I opened my eyes I saw Ellie-May bouncing away on the bed which Emilia and I shared.
"Ellie please stop!" Emilia screamed as she turned over and dug her head under her pillow. I knew that I wasn't going to get back to sleep so I got up and started to get dressed for the day even though it was only 5am ( sod you jetlag!). I noticed that Eduardo was still asleep so I tried to stay as quiet as possible even though he would probably be woken up by our two other sisters who were now arguing about how soft the beds are. Just a typical morning in the Sacconejoly household!
After managing to get dressed into a floral shorts jumpsuit I quickly put a bit of makeup on, as the convention wasn't open for the public today I only put on a bit of concealer, masscara, and lip balm. I also left my hair down and the slipped on a pair of pink ballet pumps. Once it had done Ellie-May asked me to do her hair so I put it into a French plait across her head, it looked very nice with her outfit of denim shorts, her friendliest friend T-shirt and a pair of white and coral flip-flops. Once all four of us were ready we went into Mum and dads room and we were surprised to find that neither of them were ready for the day yet.
For the first day of our trip we went into the convention hall, the organisers of vidcon had organised for the creators to have the whole place to ourselves for the day before the 'fans' come. Mum and Dad told the Emilia,Eduardo,Ellie-May and I to stay together was we weaves through the convention hall, luckily most of the people in the hall know who we are so if any of us did get lost we would be shown where to go. After a while of looking around all of the booths we decided to go back into our rooms to 'chill' for a while (for other words mum and dad were tired and wanted to have a nap!). Emilia and I both decided to film a video for my channel so we slowly made our way into the room that all the kids were sharing. After setting the camera up we decided to film a Q and A so I quickly tweeted asking for questions, after a few minutes my twitter notifications were going crazy with questions so we quickly started filming.
"Hey guys!" I smiled. "So today I'm here with Emilia otherwise known as my sister and we are going to do a Q and A."
"So Es tweeted asking for questions. First question is..." Emilia yelled.
"Are you going to vidcon this year?" I read out as I looked up from my phone.
"We are!" Emilia laughed.
"We are in the vidcon hotel as we speak and we do have a meet up tomorrow so if you want to come get tickets. We will both be there!" I said, putting my arm around Emilia.
" and the next question is what is your most embarrassing moment?" Emilia giggled.
"I don't really have one," I said as I thought about past experiences. "Having a seizure at school was quite embarrassing I suppose but I couldn't help it."
"Mine is when dad picked me up from school and he shouted 'daddy is here to pick you up Em-bear' everyone stared." Emilia laughed.
After answering another pile of questions we ended the video and started to get ready for bed, it may be only 6pm but EVERYONE was so exhausted because of jet lag so we all went to bed, I'm buzzing for our meet-up tomorrow!
Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating! I will get back into it soon. I was wondering about starting a rant book, so would you guys read it???
Also it's my little cousins first birthday today and I feel slightly emotional!
... And I have eaten way too much birthday cake and I now have a stomach ache!