Back to school

~chapter dedicate to @thenamebeerin
Esme's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping it's head off in my ear and Eva crying down the hall. I turned over to see that it was 7:00 so I quickly jumped up out of bed and started doing my makeup before Dad ends up shoving the camera in my face. I also heard Emilia groaning as she walked to the bathroom, just a usual Monday morning with Emilia!
If you haven't guessed yet it's our first day back at school after the christmas holidays. I'm quite excited to go back as I haven't seen Eliza in a few weeks and also not many of my friend know about Eva and our strange christmas. I quickly get dressed, put my hair into a messy pony tail, shove my books in my bag and run down the stairs to get breakfast. As usual Eva was in her swing and Eduardo and Ellie-May were eating weetabix. Mum slid a bowl of fruit and yogurt across the table to me and she did the same for Emilia. By the time that we had finished dad had managed to drag himself out of bed and down into the kitchen, he snuck up on mum and placed his arms around her waist whilst planting a kiss on her forehead. It was adorable.
"OMG she's so cute!" Eliza screamed as I showed her a picture of Eva dressed in a little Santa dress which dad ordered on the day she was born. "She is literally the definition of a christmas baby!" She giggled.
"Spending Christmas Day in hospital was an experience I suppose!" I laughed. Some teachers have asked me how all my siblings were which was a bit strange as I haven't really told anyone about them other than Eliza and a few other girls in my year. It turns out that most of my year watch our vlogs, I know that Emilia finds it quite creepy but personally I don't. It just means that everyone knows me, it's quite cool really.
"Are you still going to playlist next month?" Eliza asked worriedly. She had begged her mum to get her a ticket for months and she finally got one, she was meant to be traveling with us so that her and I could hang out so I understood why she was worried.
"Yeah, mum and dad have got the passports all sorted out, we're still going." I smiled.
"Thank god! I can wait!"