Im so glad you chose me as your best friend!

Esme's POV
"This is amazing!" Eliza squealed as we all walked into the green room of playlist live.
"It's not that cool, it's always exactly the same, bottles of water, bean bags, chairs and YouTubers on phones."Emilia explained as she took an Instagram photo.
"I think it's cool!" Eliza smiled as she looked around the room at all the YouTubers.
"Have you ever met Joe and Caspar?" I ask Eliza. Of course she shakes her head and so Emilia and I take her towards where Joe and Caspar where. Both Caspar and Joe were vlogging and as soon as they saw Emilia, Eliza and I they smiled.
"And look I have my best friend!" Caspar joked as he threw his arm around Emilia making both of them laugh their heads off.
"Yo Casp!" She says as they hug, they get on so well, it's actually adorable.
"Yo! And who is this?" Joe says as he points towards Eliza.
"Oh this is Eliza." I said as I looked over at my best friend. I could tell that inside she was fan girling even though she wasn't trying to show it. All of my family are used to meeting new people now so it isn't really strange for us when people come up to meet us or when we meet new youtubers, sometimes it's hard to remember that other people aren't in the same position as me.
"Could I possibly get a picture?" Eliza asked shyly,
"Sure!" Both Caspar and Joe say as they pose for a selfie. After saying bye to Joe and Caspar Eliza started fan girling like crazy, she was near tears as she walked out of the green room and into our 'hangout' room for the SACCONEJOLYs meet up.
"I'm so glad that you chose me to be your best friend!" Eliza sobbed as I took her into a hug.
"What are you on about?" I laughed as she began to cry harder.
"It's because of you that I got this experience, because of your crazy family I have got to come and meet my heros and my inspiration! Sometimes theses people are the only reason that I get up in the morning. I know that I wouldn't have met these people if I hadn't have met you. You might never know how much this opportunity has meant to me. That's why I'm glad you chose me to be your best friend Es. You are amazing and I feel like I have known you for years. You are the bestest friend a girl could ever ask for!" She explained as she dried up her tears and got ready to sit at the back of the family Q and A.
We walked into the Q and A and everyone erupted into clapping, cheering and screaming. Emilia and I stayed together as Eliza ran to the back of the room so she could be in the Q and A, of course Eduardo and Ellie-May stayed closer to mum, dad, and Eva as we entered the room as both of them weren't very confident. Once we were all seated the questions started, I didn't pay much attention to them though as I was just thinking about what Eliza had said. The only friends I had this time last year were Emilia, Eduardo and Ellie-May, and now Eliza my best friend is thanking me for the opportunity we have given her. My life is just crazy!