Meeting heros

Esme's POV
For once I wasn't awaken by cringe or screaming and I could wake up on my own accord. Eliza was still asleep so I tiptoed around to the bathroom and had a shower. I then did some natural make up, put my hair into a messy bun and got dressed into some light washed high waisted denim shorts, a Sacconejolys t-shirt and a pair of Converse. By the time I was ready Esme had woken up and had started getting ready herself. I could hear Emilia knock on the door to our room so we let her in as Eliza did the last of her make- up.
"On the way to breakfast!" I smiled to the camera as we all walked into the large eating area of the hotel. Mum had to keep a very close eye on everyone as we walked into the room as it was massive and full of YouTubers. Of course like usual dad was joking around with Ellie-May and Eduardo, surprisingly Ellie-May and Eduardo are really close and they are constantly together. Once Ellie-May was able to walk and talk her and Eduardo shared this amazing bond and now you can barley keep the two of them apart.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my actual god!" Emilia squeeled as she pointed towards a table where Zoe and Alfie were sat with our hero, Troye Sivan. Zalfie quickly saw us all so beckoned us to go sit with them.Once Emilia saw what was going on she instantly started fan girling and started to almost hyperventilate.
"Keep it cool Em!" Eliza laughed as we got closer and closer to the Zalfie table. I could tell that Eliza was excited herself but she tried to hide it, inside she was fan girling.
"Yo ZO, Alf, and..." dad said as he took the vlogging camera off me and took a seat next to Troye.
"Oh I'm Troye." Troye said as he held his hand out for dad to shake it.
"Oh are you Troye Sivan?" Dad asked.
"Yeah I am as it goes. your the SACCONEJOLYs right?" Troye said back. At this point Emilia was near fainting at the thought that her hero knows her family.
"Yeah, those two girls love you!" Dad said casually as he pointed at Emilia and I and then looking at the breakfast menu.
"Aww you two are so cute! Do you want to take a picture?" He asked. Are you kidding me? Troye Sivan, the
Troye Sivan has just said that Emilia and I are cute. I think I'll go and die in a dark corner now!
"Yep!" Emilia screamed as she jumped up from her seat and grabbed her phone out of her back pocket as well was a small thin notebook.
"What is that Emilia?" Zoe laughed as she saw Emilia produce the notebook.
"It's for people to sign," Emilia blushed as Troye happily signed a page with a sharpie which Emilia also had. She then proceeded to take tonnes of selfies with Troye before letting me get a picture.
"Going strait on Instagram!" Emilia whispered as she went onto her phone. Everyone erupted into fits of laughter, Emilia just started blushing.
"Did I just say that out loud?" Emilia asked as she sunk into her seat.
"Yep!" We all laughed.
Oh what would I do without my little sister?