Sweet sixteen!

Esme's POV
"It's your birthday! Gonna party like it's your birthday!" Dad and mum scream as they walk into my bedroom. I put my pillows over my head in the hope that it will block the noise out, it doesn't work!
"Come on!!! Your sweet sixteen dude!" Dad screams as he pulls my duvet off me.
"Its a Saturday and it's half eight! Go back to bed!" I said as I pulled my duvet back over me.
"It's the first day of being an adult friend!" Dad screams as he points the camera right in my face and as I have just woken up I don't have any make-up on and my hair is an absolute mess.
"Please turn the camera off dad!" I say as I slowly get out of bed as I know I have been defeated by dad.
"You must have pancakes in your pajamas!" Mum said as both of my parents left the room.
As I knew dad would be filming I decided to put on some natural make up and put my hair into a messy bun. I also wrapped my super soft dressing gown around me and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where a massive pile of presents was on the table and a massive one and six balloon were floating around in the air. Ellie-May, Wardo and Emilia were all sat around the kitchen table waiting for me. Mum and dad were both laughing together and helping each other make the pancake batter.
"Ok you are creeping me out!" I state as I take my seat next to Ellie-May at the table.
"We're just in a good mood as our oldest is sweet sixteen!" Dad said as he wrapped his arms around mums massive stomach which is always growing because of her baby bump.
"I don't feel any different!" I exclaimed as dad signalled for me to start opening my presents.
Of course because I am smart I start with cards, £260 later and I still have to open my gifts. I know what most of them are as mum was very excited to get them in the post. So of course I open up my new Uggs and converses and I also end up receiving a SACCONEJOLYs calendar as dad insisted on giving me. Then as I thought I had finished dad walked out the room to bring back a larger box. I couldn't help to be excited as I ripped off the happy birthday paper to reveal a MacBook Air. Although I did homeschool for years I didn't have a laptop, I just used mum and dads when I needed too and I used my ipad.
"Thank you!" I said as I hugged dad and walked over to mum to give her a hug too.
"Where has that little girl gone?" Dad asked as he looked at me hugging mum. "Just 8 years ago you had a love of tutus and frozen and now you are 16 and are old enough to be a parent."
"I grew up!" I said quietly as I noticed that Emilia was staring at dad as if he was a maniac.
"You are so strange dad!" Emilia whispered as she took a bite out of her cinnamon pancake.
"I do apologise miss Emilia Tommasina Sacconejoly." Dad replied as he also took a bite from his pancake.

"I want to sit next to Esme!" Ellie-May exclaimed as she sat down in the white leather seat next to mine in an Italian restaurant. Of course both Ellie-May and Eduardo wanted to sit next to me so dad had to resolve the situation. his words were literally "whoever sits next to Esme will be sat with Esme!" Oh I do like dad's logic! Dinner went smoothly, Emilia and I shared a pizza as neither of us were really hungry, dad and mum both had pasta and Eduardo and Ellie-May had pizza. After that we had birthday cake which didn't get candle wax all over it ( on Ellie-Mays birthday she took to long deciding on a wish so all of her candles melted onto her birthday cake).
"Today was the first time I have seen you genuinely smile in a long time." dad said as he helped me set up my macbook.
"I know, today was fun!" I said as I smiled at dad.
"You know we love you so much don't you Es?" Mum asked as she walked down the stairs from putting Ellie-May to bed.
"Nothing is going to change once this nugget is here you know." Dad explained as he stroked mums ever expanding baby bump.
"I know!" I said as I took my attention back to my MacBook.
"Just one more month to go now." Mum said as she stroked her bump lovingly.
"You are crazy to have 5 kids!" I screamed as I made my way to the stairs with my laptop.
"Going up to bed?" Dad asked to which I nodded.
"Night night my 16 year old daughter. I love you soooooo much!" Mum said as she walked into the kitchen, passing the stairs as she moved.
"Night." I replied.