The beach

Esme's POV
"Emilia what the hell do you have in this suitecase?" I laughed as I carried Emilia's bag out of the hotel room. Unfortunately nothing lasts forever and our time at vidcon has come to an end, fortunately we are still in LA for a few days.
"Well it has my shoes in it, my clothes, chargers, toiletries. You know, stuff!" She replied sassily.
"It ways a tonne!" I laughed. Ellie-May and Eduardo just continued to play on their iPads until it was time to go.
We all piled into a large uber car, Emilia, Eduardo and I in the back, Ellie-May, Eva and mum in the middle then Dad riding shotgun. Central LA here we come!
-
Mum and dad started to look around the beach for a good enough spot to sit for the day. Eventually they set up camp near sun beds and umbrellas and they then unleashed us kids. Being sixteen I don't really see the massive excitement in beaches but all the same I sat and built a sand castle with Ellie-May and Eduardo then ran into the sea with Emilia. In the end all if the kids including Eva ended up in the sea and we all splashed each other making us sopping wet. Unlike Eduardo when he was younger Eva actually liked the sea and she giggled and laughed when dad dipped her toes in the cold salty water, is oppose to her it is just a giant bath though.

Anna's POV
I laughed along as I heard all the kids laughing in the sea. Jonathan even adventured out to the water and started to jump over the waves with the tips of his shorts skimming the water, he is a big kid!
"Are you coming too mum?" Emilia ran from the water and held out her hand which just so happened to be covered with sand.
"Go on then! " I smiled, taking the hand which was covered in sand then waking to the rest of my family by the water. Jonathan passed Eva to me the did a massive dive into the water, Eduardo them started to swim out into the water closely followed by Emilia and Esme. Both the girls had to try so hard to keep their heads above the water as both of them never want to get their hair wet. It's such a funny sight to see, four little heads bobbing around in the water and your unable to see the rest of their body's. I wouldn't have it any other way though.
Soon after going into the sea they came running out again, Jonathan carrying Emilia whilst Eduardo and Esme were laughing their heads off. Emilia seemed to be completely soaked, even her hair was wet.
"Sea weed is a killer!" Eduardo managed to say between laughing. Jonathan started laughing too and in the end my whole family were stood on the beach laughing our heads off. We probably look like we are drunk!
"You guys are a bunch of idiots!" I laughed.