Exams and counselling

Esme's POV
"Don't worry Es, you will ace your exams!" Dad soothed as he danced around the kitchen with an oven glove on his head in an attempt to cheer me up and entertain Eva who was happily giggling way in her swing. "do you like that Eva?" He said as he stroked her little head.
"What exams things have you got today?" Eduardo asked as he loaded his spoon up with more cocoa pops and put it into his mouth.
"English lit, and chemistry paper one. Tomorrow I have Biology paper one and French listening and then French reading." I said, Eduardo's face looked super confused but I decided not to explain things to him as it would probably confuse him further.
"What's English lit?" Ellie-May asked.
"Books and scripts." I answered as I raced to finish my cereal before we had to leave.
"Like Diary of a whipy kid, girl online and Harry potter?" She smiled.
"If questions come up about any of those books I will be very shocked but I am pretty much an expert on those books!" I laughed as I quickly grabbed my bag and made my way out of the door to catch up with Emilia and Dad who were now getting into the car.
"Good look!" Mum quickly screamed out of the window.

"Esme Sacconejoly," the head teacher calls out signalling that it was my turn to walk into the sports hall. I tightly held onto my clear pencil case and my water bottle as I slowly walked to find my desk. After sitting down and going through all the boring admin stuff I finally started filling in my paper and answering questions on Shakespeare, that's much more exciting than the admin stuff! Not!
"How was it?" Emilia asked excitedly as she practically jumped on me as I walked out of the exam hall.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I asked to go to the toilet but I actually came here. I wanted to check that you had done Ok, I know you will have done though, your amazing at English!" She replied as she jumped around in front of me.
"It was Ok! You better get back to class though Em, I don't want you to get into trouble! I'll see you later." I said as I made my way to the library where both Eliza and I were going to stay for a while before lunch.
"Was it just me or was that exam so depressing!" Eliza laughed as she shoved her bag over her back.
"It was so cute this morning though. Ellie-May thought that my exam was on girl online, diary of a whipy kid and Harry potter. I had to force myself not to laugh." I explained.
"Girl online, you would get extra marks for knowing Zoella. You would get top marks!" Eliza laughed.
-
"Ready for counselling?" Mum said as she drove into the therapists car park.
"Ready as I'll ever be!" I sighed.