So...how was it?

Esme's POV
"So,how was school?" Dad asked as we opened the car door, I noticed he had the vlogging camera on. Emilia got into the car and stayed silent so I answered for her.
"It was OK I suppose," I answered as I went onto my phone to text my new friends.
"Any new friend?" Dad asked again.
"Yeah, we have a little group and all our names start with E. There's Eliza, Emma, Erica, then me." I answered still looking at my phone. That's one thing about dad that I find annoying, he wants to know EVERYTHING!
"How about you Emilia?"
"I made a friend, She's called Millie." Emilia answered.
I know that she still has a anxiety for school. She found the day quite hard and I found around 20 texts on my phone from her, she was saying that it felt too weird. I knew that people are looking out for her but I still feel responsible for her. It's like when she had a panic attack at Summer In The City, I felt like I have to be the one to calm her down, at times only Wardo, Zoe and I can make her feel safe. I would never let my little sister suffer when she needs me!
"So did anyone recognise you?" Dad asked as we pulled into out garage.
"A few!" Both Emilia and I said in unison, we both burst out laughing.
"And did anyone ask about the nails?" Dad continued.
Mum had pained our nails for our first day. She did mine in a white and grey chevron pattern while Emilia chose for hers to be mint green. We knew that school didn't allow nail polish but mum wasn't going to let us go to school with bare nails. She practically dressed us this morning, rolling our blazer sleeves up and making sure our hair was neatly done. That's one thing I love about mum, she doesn't tell us off for fashion, most parents would tell their kids to roll their sleeves back down again whereas our mum tells us to roll them up. Even with her ever growing baby bump she can still be a fashionista!
"Nope, the teachers said they liked the style!" I asnwered.
"Same, I had no questions!" Emilia joined in as we went to unlock the door.
Eduardo practically leapt at us and Ellie-May copied him, laughing her head off as she leapt onto dad.
"How was it then?" Mum then asked. Oh well, here comes the questions...