Sent home...

Esme's POV
After a few hours in school I started to feel really groggy, hungry and hot which isn't a very good thing for me. It's been almost a month since my last emotional breakdown so I had been in school for that four which came sometimes trigger stress which, for me can cause seizures. After managing to survive the lesson I quickly texted Emilia saying that I thought I was going to have a seizure and I chucked my phone in my bag. Half way down the corridor, as I was walking to maths I could feel myself get dizzy and then everything just started to go black. I could feel myself plummet to the ground and I could hear frantic voices trying to get a teachers attention.
-
I eventually came round in the first aid room where the nurse informed me that dad was coming to collect me. The thing is, once I have a seizure I tend to be tired for the rest of the day and school know this so they thought it would be best to send me home. No matter how many people reassured me that I didn't make a fool of myself I still felt like a fool for having a seizure in the corridor. I had only ever suffered from them at home so only Emilia, Eduardo, Ellie-May and Mum and Dad had witnessed them, I haven't had one for over a year either so it must have been a shock to all of my friends.
"Come on then Es." Dad said as he quickly signed me out of school and helped me up from the chair I had been sat in. For once dad didn't have his vlogging camera so it was just me and him.
"You gave us quite a shock!" Dad explained as he put the keys into the car and turned the engine on. My legs felt like complete jelly and I just felt weak.
"Why didn't I just go to the sodding nurse to start off with!" I whimpered as we slowly made out way out of the school car park.
"Huh?" Dad asked, keeping his eyes fixed on the road.
"I just didn't feel right, I even texted Emilia saying that I thought I was going to have a seizure." I whispered.
"Right, well if you feel like you are going to have one at least you're prepared for it. It will come in helpful I promise!" Dad comforted as he continued to drive. "When I left mum said she was bringing your bedding down into the living room so you can watch the TV. She even said you can have the remote for once."
Both dad and I shared a laugh, I do love these moments!
-
"The poorly party." Mum joked as dad carried me into the living room and tucked me into my duvet which mum had put on the sofa. "You ok sweety?"
"Yep," I whispered as I snuggled into my duvet. Mum then handed me the remote and told me that I could watch whatever I liked, honestly this is a rare treat for me as I NEVER get the TV remote, usually some form of Disney show is on.
"Esme, why are you not at school?" Ellie-May asked as she came and sat next to me on the sofa.
"Esme's poorly El," Dad explained as he grabbed Ellie-May and started tickling her making her giggle histerically.
"Hope you feel better soon!" Ellie-May said as she finally got her breath back from laughing so much and then running out of the room.
Oh that girl is absoloubtly crazy!