The end

Esme's POV
I suppose everything has to come to an end eventually. Whether it's a holiday or romance everything has to come to an end, even life comes to an end eventually, luckily for us it's just the holiday in America though.
"We have Emilia Tommasina, Eduardo Jonathan, Ellie-May Raphiella, Esme Autumn and Eva Sasha!" Dad said in a stern voice as he panned the camera down the row of SacconeJoly children, all of us pulling a serious face while Eva laughed her head off in my arms. We were all stood against the windows of the airport.
"And Eva ruined the effect!" Eduardo laughed, pulling his pink and black zebra print suitcase behind him as he walked towards the entrance of the airport. Yes, Eduardo has a girly suitcase, it's Emilia's old one, he complained that his one was way too small.
-
"Back to reality!" Mum sighed as she patted the side of the plane, a habit inherited by the Shaytards.
"You get rid of Wardo, Emilia and I though! Plus we still have Sorrento next week!" I smiled, she still has Ellie-May at home even when us older kids go back to school, it must be some sort of comfort.
"I know! I still got you for a few more weeks though! A few more weeks of fun, a few more weeks of laughter." She smiled.
-
Sorry guys! Just a filler today!!!