Unusual december 25th

Jonathan's POV
I stood in the freezing cold entrance of the maternity wing, taking deep breaths as I felt the cool christmas breeze blow around me. I then saw two of my youngest kids being brought into the wing by their nanny.
"Daddy!" Ellie-May sceamed as she ran into my arms.
"Hello you!" I said excitedly as I hugged her close."Thank you so much for stating with them on such short notice Tasha."
"No pobs, do you need me anymore today?" She asked.
"Nah, we got it covered I think."
"Do let me know if you need anything though." She said as she walked back towards her car.
"So, are you guys ready to meet the baby?" I ask.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eduardo smile as he saw his new baby sister. Emilia was holding her so she just passed her over to him. his little face was washed with concentration as it was obvious he was worried that he would drop her.
"Don't you both look very festive!"Anna said as Ellie-May went over to giver her a hug. "I had to tell Santa to come in a few days!"
"What's her name?" Eduardo asked as he slowly sat down in a chair whilst still holding onto Eva.
"It's Eva Sasha." I said as I filmed my only little boy with my new little girl.
After a few hours of talking over things and holding the baby I drove the kids home so they could get some sleep and so Anna could get some rest. To be honest we all need rest! I have been awake for over 36 hours now and it's hard to think when your tired. I now have five kids. everyone though that we were crazy when we adopted Esme and now we have five kids. my beautiful Esme Autumn, Emilia Tommasina, Eduardo Jonathan, Ellie-May Raphiella, and Eva Sasha Sacconejoly.
When we walked through the door Santas cupcake and drink was still on the fire place and the tree covered in silver balls had no presents under it. Although the kids didn't show it I knew they were disappointed about christmas. Christmas will be different now, usually we just opened presents, watched TV and ate a big turkey dinner but now we will have to celebrate our little girls birthday too. Once we got in I cooked the kids up some pancakes as it technically Eva's birthday and went into the living room to watch christmas films. Both Emilia and Esme went to get their pyjamas on and they brought their duvets down stairs so they could chill whilst watching movies and I started to edit. We already had so much footage that it could make up two videos so I began to edit. It's so cool to be able to re-live each moment of the vlogs and things think the births and when we adopted Esme mean the world to me. Whilst I was editing I noticed some of the faces that Emilia and Esme were pulling as they saw Eva get born. Emilia's facial expressions were the best though, she had tried to prepare her self for what would happen by watching other birth videos but being in the room is different. Once Eva was born there was a whole other person in the room and the door didn't open. Also things that I didn't notice at the time caught my attention, like when Esme told Anna that her eyebrows were on point. Oh my kids do make my day! It's crazy what you don't notice when you are in a delivery room.