05

Don't forget to vote and comment y'all 🤍

"Come on Hayes just tell me what you were doing meeting up with Michael

"Come on Hayes just tell me what you were doing meeting up with Michael." I walk around him as he's tied up to the chair, I hear him whimper in fear. He probably didn't know he'd be in this predicament. But I have eyes and ears everywhere. 

I find out everything.

When I got information that he'd try to give Michael information that can get me put away, fuck was I livid. Does he think he can stop me from having Kalani? Is he that fucking stupid?

"I-I wasn't, please I don't even know who that is." he pleads pathetically, lying will just make this so much worse.

"You know, there's a line that I create.-" I grab the knife from the desk and slowly walk towards him, his eyes widen, and tries to do everything he can to get away from me. I lowered myself to his level and put the knife on his cheek.

"And this line-" I slowly gash the knife into his skin and he begins to squirm in pain.

"Is my patience with you, see how it's short ?" I stop cutting past his eye, grab a chair from the desk, and walk towards him. I put the chair in front of him
And sit down.

I don't hesitate to stab the knife into his leg. He screams in agony and I tilt my head in amusement, now I don't get a hard-on hurting people, but it does bring me some type of happiness.

"This can end Hayes, just tell me what you were doing." My jaw ticks as I'm starting to get a little impatient and to make things worse. He started crying.

"Tears? Come on Hayes I thought you were better than that" I didn't but I said it anyway, I leaned back in my chair letting out a chuckle.

"H-he wanted information about you to put you away, so that Kalani could be free." Just hearing him saying that makes my blood boil. Does she really think she can get out of this?

"I know that, I'm talking about the information you have. Come on Hayes keep up." he looks at me with fear in his eyes.

"B-but if you knew, why'd you make me tell you?" He says shakily, I smirk and lean closer to him. I can just smell his fear. Like it's radiating off of him.

"Because I wanted to hear it from you, to see if you'd lie. And you did." My eyes grew dark with anger, The door then opens a reveals Leon, I don't even have to look to know that it's him.

"Enough with this guy, Michael is here." my eyes immediately snap to Leon's as he says that, I turn back to Hayes and I get up from my seat.

"Looks like we'll never know what information you had, inutile." I raise my gun right in between his eyes, he probably had bullshit as information.

"Wai-" Before I let him finish I shoot him, blood splatters everywhere. I'll let my men clean this shit up.

I walk out with Leon and I see Michael, he looks angry. The fuck is his problem? He notices me and immediately begins to walk towards me.