19

I felt nothing but anger and betrayal, I couldn't believe everything that has happened in the last hour

I felt nothing but anger and betrayal, I couldn't believe everything that has happened in the last hour. My birthday is tomorrow and I feel so alone. I only have Kora with me. I was so angry with everyone else, I went to a hotel with Kora because I didn't want to be found, even though Soren probably knew where I was already.

I'm angry at Christian for talking with my father and trying to force my feelings. He had no right, I choose who I want to be with. Soren..It's pretty obvious why. He was with a girl who almost killed me. My father is a terrible person, because he's probably the reason why Christian acted the way he did.

What am I supposed to do? I hate myself for still thinking about Soren, but I can't be with him. Not after everything I found out. He ruined my life just as much as my father did.

"Let's go outside, it's nice out ." Kora says as we lay on the bed, I let out a chuckle. I love how positive she is, she's been my rock these past two days. She was there for me as I cried, and when I told her everything she was shocked.

" I want to leave town, let's just go somewhere. Me, you, and Michael." I tell her, she sits up and looks at me. She probably thinks I'm kidding but I'm being serious, very serious.

"You want to? I'd be so down." She says smiling, I'm not sure where we would go. We'd have to figure it out. She gets up and texts Micheal the plan, we'd have to leave soon, before Soren or anyone finds out. I don't know how he would but he always does.

"I just need to be away from Soren and Christian, for right now at least. It's just too complicated with both of them." Knowing Soren was the one that forbid me from seeing Christian shows how powerful he is. My father listened to him, what would've happened if he didn't listen? Would Soren kill him?

"I'm sorry you're going through this, but I'm here for you Lani." She says with reassurance, I'm glad I have Someone to express my feelings to and not feel judged. Because that's how Soren and Christian made me feel.

"Okay, let's go to your house and pack some things to bring. Tell Michael to meet us there." I tell Kora, she nods and we begin to pack the little stuff we brought.

I hope there's no drama.

But there probably will be.