31

As he says that my heart drops, no

As he says that my heart drops, no..it can't be. There's no way he could do this, he loved her didn't he? He couldn't have done this.

"No, you're lying." I say ever so quietly..I lost my voice, I could barely speak. I could barely think. This can't be..

"Kalani-" I back away as he tried to touch me, this can't be..my chest hurts so bad. My mama..my sweet Angel..

My breathing increases with the same chest pains..my anxiety again getting the best of me , I'm trapped in my mind once again.

Her last words being she'd always loved me..did she know why she was killed ? It pains me to think her last moments alive was how her own husband wanted her dead .

I feel the tears run down my cheeks , I turn from Soren because I know what's about to happen.

My anxiety attacks.

I let it out, I scream so loud as I feel the pain in my chest. I feel Soren wrap his arms around me from behind , I begin to fall and he gently sets me down with him.

"This can't be true, this can't be true!" I begin to yell, I'm in such denial. Because I didn't want to believe it at all, I know my father was evil..but this evil ?

"I'm sorry baby, I will take him down for you. If it's the last thing I do." I hear Soren say from behind me, I get up and he follows my moves.

I turn to him, he wipes my tears and I can't help but switch to sadness to anger. I pull away from him and begin to walk to the door, I'm going to ask Martin myself. If Soren is right,

I'm going to kill him.

"Kalani wait." I feel Soren grab my arm , he turns me to him and I try to escape his grip.

"Get off of me! I need to know if it's true." I say squirming out of his grip, I need to hear from his mouth. I just need too.

"I know how you feel b-" I cut him off as he says that.

"No you don't! You don't understand." I say angrily , as I say that he grips both of my arms tightly.

"My father killed my mother, you don't think I fucking understand!?" He yells, I stop fighting him and my eyes slightly widen. What?

"What? Y-your father did..what?" I say quietly, his grip loosens and I could see the anger in his eyes. He let's out a deep breath. His leans into me and his forehead touches mine, his eyes close. The same way mine did when I told the story about my mama .

"I was walking home from my friends house , it was dark. I was supposed to sleep over but I couldn't sleep , so I left. When I got home, I opened the door to reveal my mother on the ground unconscious. My father was standing over her strangling her. When he saw me he started crying and shit." He stops talking and inhales a breath angrily.