10

She drives me insane, and she doesn't even know it

She drives me insane, and she doesn't even know it. Just from the sound of her voice makes my dick hard. I could see myself giving all my power to her, and that's something I would never want to do.

When I had her close to me she didn't even notice how close I was to begging for her, to take care of her, to just have her. Have her close to me at all times. When she said my name so desperately, I couldn't help but want to fuck her right there. I had to pull away.

The way she begged, not just for me, but for him. She cares for him deeply, I know it. Ever since I was 16 and found out about her becoming my wife in the next years, I began to watch her, and I saw him. Of course Kalani doesn't know this, but she'll find out eventually. It wasn't her father that forbade her from seeing Christian.

It was me.

I saw the way they looked at each other at that playground, it made me angry and I didn't even know her. Our families are associated with our corporations and businesses, but I never saw her. I'm assuming she was the typical perfect girl who was locked in her house.

I killed for the very first time at the age of 12, my father said I better get used to it now. He told me hesitation only gets you killed.

He taught me how to control my emotions, and never let them know my weakness. Something I'm very good at, but when it comes to her, fuck it's hard.

My father is a man I don't talk to, I honestly despise him. There are things that have happened that ruined any relationship we've ever had, he stays in his mansion and works all the time.

His business and power are everything to him.

When Christian said Kalani wouldn't marry me, I'm sure he saw my anger. Or when Kalani said my name, she might've seen the desperation I had for her. How the fuck is she making me so weak? I never thought I'd see the day.

My mother told me I'd find a woman one day I would die for, I told her she was crazy.

Maybe she wasn't.

I could see myself going down that path, that's why I killed Henry. He hurt what was mine. Let's face it, she has been mine ever since I was 16 years old. She just didn't know it yet.

" I don't get why you couldn't just take her home." I hear Leon enter the room, why does he have to be so damn annoying. And why did I give him a key to my house.

" I had to get away from her." I simply say, I don't tell him I had to get away from her before I fuck her senseless. What I need to do is figure out how to take over Martins's company, if I do then Kalani won't have to take over, and that's what he wants from her.

I won't let that happen.

I can't stop it, it's their bloodline. Someone has to do it, and his son didn't make the cut. He's probably too fucking weak. How is she stronger than him? Is it because she handles things better? Who fucking knows. I'd have to ask her.