15

I down the last bit of whiskey I had left, I kept thinking about Kalani, she was like a fucking drug, and I kept wanting more

I down the last bit of whiskey I had left, I kept thinking about Kalani, she was like a fucking drug, and I kept wanting more. Wanting to be in her presence, wanting to touch her soft skin, wanting her.

I saw the way she weakened at my words, like she was ready to risk it all for me, I saw how she enjoyed the way I spoke to her. She was innocent but her thoughts? She was my little slut.

I know she wanted me to touch her right then and there, she'd let me if I tried, I could sense it. But I want her to beg, I want to see her struggle to fight her desires for me. Apart of me wanted to touch her and destroy her pussy with my tongue, she wasn't ready for me yet, but I could please her in so many ways. I could make her cum so many times.

I walk to my kitchen and put the glass in the sink, I was hard as fuck just thinking about her. I haven't had sex in years, one thing about me is I'm a faithful man, I didn't want Kalani to hear many stories about the women I fucked, but I did get my dick sucked from now and then. But ever since I saw Kalani that day, I haven't done anything.

"Did you ever check what was on that flash drive?" Leon asks as he enters the kitchen, this guy never leaves my side. He's here all the fucking time, it's ridiculous.

"Yeah, I did actually." I chuckle dryly as I remember my reaction when I watched the footage. Months ago I did a trade and it went south, I ended up killing five of their men, one of them was Hayes's brother. I never noticed until now, he's been trying to bring me down for a while right under my nose. What a sneaky asshole.

Someone was there that day and recorded it, when my men destroyed the phone they didn't think about who it could've gotten out to, I guess Hayes found out who they sent it to before I did. He paid him hush money.

Now that I have the flash drive I don't have to worry about Kalani getting to it because, of course, I got it before she did. After I killed him I went straight to his house, grabbed everything I needed, and left.

I doubt she was alone, but I don't care. As long as I have what they want and what I need, I won't worry about killing anyone.

Yet.

"Where'd you put it? In your safe ?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I'll probably toss it." I mumble, I don't need anyone getting their hands on that, it would ruin me and everything that I've built in the last 12 years.

"What are you gonna do with Kalani? Do you actually want her as your wife? Helena is way more cooperative if you know what I mean." He smirks, but as he jokes I don't laugh, not even crack a smile. He's out of his fucking mind bringing her up.

"Don't say that fucking name, ever again." I look at him with a serious look, because I wasn't joking, not even a little bit. He puts his arms up as if he's surrendering.

"My bad brother, it won't happen again."

Good.

I didn't need any memories popping up right now, all I wanted to think about was Kalani.