020

Yunho 

Mihi flicked my ear and it made me flinch. "What?" I asked. 

"Stop ogling his ass while he's unaware, weirdo." She muttered under her breath. 

"You were just checking him out!" I said back in a hushed tone. 

"I wasn't staring, you're staring!" She quickly defended herself. 

"It's not my fault that he's wearing that!" 

She laughed, "That is not a good defense, Yunho!" 

"Damn, you're right. That's bad. It's Mingi though, he does that shit on purpose." 

She grabbed onto my knee to support herself as she continued to laugh. "You're just digging yourself a bigger hole! Stop talking, please." 

"I'm not lying! This morning he was checking his ass out in the mirror and asked me if those pants looked good on him!" I continued. 

She wiped the formed tears from her eyes. "Wow, and no picture?" 

"Yeah, and I'm the objectifying one? You can see him right now, stop complaining." I muttered, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. 

Mingi came back over to us, giving us an odd look. "What happened?" 

Mihi beat me to it, "Yunho was checking out your ass." 

My jaw dropped. "Mihi!" 

Mingi chuckled, "I thought you said I looked fine this morning." 

"Wow!" Mihi said, backing Mingi up. 

"How am I the villain here?!" 

Mihi giggled, leaning forward and kissed my cheek. "Cute!" 

"Mingi, are you making dinner?" I asked, "I might blow up the kitchen if I do." 

"No, I am." Mihi said, currently busy with giving Mingi pigtails. Her face was twisted into a pout in concentration. 

"Steak!" Mingi then said in a gravelly voice and Mihi smirked. 

"Steak." She confirmed. "I swear, one of these days you're going to mix up our names again like that one time." 

"That one time?" Mingi asked. 

I laughed nervously, "I thought we weren't going to talk about that anymore, babe!" 

She gave me an innocent look, "When did we discuss that?" 

Mingi turned his head to give Mihi a questioning look but she smacked the back of his neck lightly, "Don't ruin my process!" 

"Sorry." He muttered, turning forward again. 

"Yunho and I were going to have sex and he said your name." She said it so casually and I could feel how hot my face was. 

"OH!" Mingi gasped. 

"Yeah, back in the day where we were like "Oh, it's just because our names are similar and you guys are just besties!"" She rolled her eyes. "Little did I know!"