022 *Bonus

A/N: This is for @SunshineSeelove

I hope you like it <3

Contains: subspace, degradation, threesome, overstimulation, edging, sex toys, bdsm

Mihi 

I got back to the apartment, feeling incredibly stressed from everything that's been happening lately. The play I was apart of was making it where I barely had time to myself. 

I was only lucky today because one of the other actors covered for me. 

It wasn't absolutely unusual for me to come home frustrated. The boys knew I had a lot of patience but sometimes I needed to let off some steam whenever I got home so I could continue the next day. It was like recharging a battery. 

Yunho and Mingi were always there. Ready to cook for me, start up a bath, massage my feet or just get high as fuck. Just as I was always there for them in the same ways. 

I knew it was weird for people to see a poly relationship like this, but I couldn't care less because I had two men that I was hopelessly in love with, and I couldn't have been happier to have them by my side. It felt like the best decision possible to become a throuple. It just made everything better. Dates, sex, even sleeping. 

And right now, I needed sex. I needed rough and harsh and unforgiving sex. But I also needed to be in control because I felt like I was never in control and it was starting to get on my nerves. 

Mingi and Yunho were playing video games when I walked in since I started being gone for late nights. They both looked up in unison to see me walk through the front door and they immediately smiled once they saw me. It was Yunho who realized first as he was the one who picked up on things super quickly. 

"Sunshine, what's wrong?" He asked, his brows knotting together. 

"In the room, now. Both of you." I said, kicking my shoes off and waiting for them to comply. Hearing the tone I held towards them had them immediately listening. That's what happens when both of your boyfriends are switches, they have no issue being dominated and right now, I needed that. 

Mature

I got rid of my jacket and then went to the room, seeing that they were both waiting there. Without hesitation, I shoved Mingi against the wall, taking a handful of his full ass that always drove me insane. He wasn't surprised with being groped like he was. One, he knew I was a huge ass person. Two, because he was strongly into free use and so something like this has already been previously consented on. 

He was taller than me, way taller than me but the with the way I had pinned him, he had sagged against the wall and so we were more level as I forced entry inside his mouth. 

Usually I tried to be softer with Mingi because he was so gentle and sweet. But sometimes I couldn't help but want to ruin my baby. Turn him into a whimpering, face fucked mess. He had the purest eyes and the softest lips and I wanted to devour him whole. 

"Are you sure you're not going to break him?" Yunho asked, but I knew if he really had a problem then he wouldn't let things progress. That was the relationship we all had. 

I needed this. 

I pulled away from Mingi, his lips red and swollen from the pressure and his eyes dazed with lust.