CHAPTER 2 [They Met]

{Song - Ishq Sufiyana By Kamal Khan}

~~~

| Ansh's POV |

She enchanted me. 

Few days has passed since I last saw her. But I still remember her eyes, her smile, her walk, her everything. 

I might be a little too attracted to her, to the way she held her lehenga as she walked, to the way she glowed in it, to her cheeks that flushed in a rosy tint when she smiled, even the way eyes seemed to be glaring at me.

I want to see her again! I cannot wait for the Wedding day to come...

She would be present there, right? I hope she is. I hope we don't just lock eyes. I hope we meet each other. I hope we talk. I hope.....she falls for me.

^~^

| Author's POV |

Finally came the long awaited day of the marriage. 

Ansh was excited for this day almost as if he were the groom. Well technically, he was excited to find his to be bride. 

On this day as well, he arrived a little earlier. But this time he did it knowingly, in hope to find his bride-to-be. He had put in extra effort to look handsome today. He wandered here and there in hope to get to see her again.

'Ouch' someone hissed after dashing into his back. He turned around and asked, 'Oh God. Are you ok?'

'No, I am not. So please don't stand in the middle of nowhere' said the girl before running off. He turned in the direction she ran to look at her but she had run away.

'She could have said it in a gentler way' he huffed and again, he carried on with his search, oh no, his 'stroll'.

[At the same time]

Ishika was busy like hell. The baraat was going to arrive in 3 hours but her Mausi's dress up started only now. She had to check the bhoj  too. Her friends too kept calling her, asking where she was.

'Aaaahh!!' she shouted because of all the tension. Kishor came to her upon hearing her frustrated scream.

'What happened choti ?' he asked.

'Bhaiyaa' she cried. 'Can you check the bhoj food? Chacha ji keeps asking about that but I have more work to take care of.'

'I already did and I told him too. Now leave other works too and go dress up. Baraat is coming in almost 2 hours.' he assured her but his last few words flipped her off.

'Whaatttt! I was told it was coming in three hours! He Bhagwan! I have to inform Mausi!' she exclaimed and then ran off. 

Whilee running, she bumped into someone's back. 

'Ouch' she hissed.

 'Oh God. Are you ok?' the guy asked.

'No, I am not. So please don't stand in the middle of nowhere' she replied and ran off without sparing a glance to the guy.

'Stupid person, blocking my way'  she thought to herself as she rushed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow, they did meet but for a brief moment only. What will happen next? 

Short chapter, I know. But the next one is going to be longer.

 ψ(._. )>

.

.

.

ヾ(•ω•')o

Did you like this chapter? Let me know, please.

(* ̄3 ̄)╭