Chapter 5 [ That Night]

{Song - Ishq Wala Love by Neeti Mohan, Salim Merchant, Shekhar Ravjiani}

~~~

| Author's POV |

He couldn't sleep that night.

He checked the time, it was 1 a.m. He got off his bed and headed to the rooftop.

....

His body wandered on his house's roof but his soul was already on its way to another world, the world of love, ishq wala love. His heart was pumping fuel into his mind as it carried his soul to the world of love.

His heart paced on reminiscing their last encounter. It paced in the same swiftness as it does whenever he is near her.

She always looks so beautiful... his mind injected. It replayed their each encounter.

Her rescuing him when he got lost and holding his hand as if he were a child, then holding on the rope of the swing like a child. Her sleepy voice.... her trying to keep her eyes open as she spoke to him.

A smile was plastered on his flushed face as he recalled all these adorable moments. At the same time, his heart strings played a lovely melody .

But both his mind and he is unaware of their first encounter, of her dashing into him.

His spirits seem to be ready to fly. They illuminated brighter than the moon that night, his smile adding the final touch.

He looked so lost while wandering all around the roof. But one thing was clear, he has fallen in love, not just a flick, but love.

It was all so dreamy yet lovely. But all of a sudden, his mind put break on the carriage. The sky was starting to fill with black clouds.

His soul wondered what is happening but when he looked up, he saw eyes that were so forbidding and they were shunning him from entering the world of love.

He squinted to see to whom they belonged to. It belonged to someone terrifying, someone who served as the cause of this ominous occurring.

He saw a familiar face but it appeared so cold, so distant that chills ran down his spine. The clouds slowly dispersed and the face became apparent.

When he looked at this face, the carriage, the pathway and the door to the new world, everything vanished and his soul fell down to earth.

Kishor... how could I forget that my best friend will be the one serving as the biggest obstacle? I already got a glance of his defensive nature for his sister. Will my love come to an end before it even starts? And that too because of my own best friend?

He was reminded of the terror he has to face to get his crush.

'Seriously... I don't even know whether she will ever like me even or not.....'

Another misery in his love life.

Dawn arrived and the sunlight scattered everywhere, except for his mind that was lost in thoughts of Kishor. As his best friend, he should the one setting him up with the girl he likes but reality sucks.

He let out a sigh and returned to his room.

Maybe someday, he will escape Kishor's gaze and enter the world of love, where his crush will turn into something more than just a crush

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bonus short chapter (forgive me for this betrayal T-T)

ヾ(^▽^*)))

.

.

.

ヾ(•ω•')o

Did you enjoy reading this chapter? Let me know, please.

(* ̄3 ̄)╭