Chapter 23 [Gond ke Laddoo]

~~~

|Ansh's POV|

"Ishika?" I was in utter shock. "You didn't leave?"

'Am I dreaming? Or have I finally gone insane?' I wondered ion my mind.

'The insane part is probably the one',  the nosy devil commented.

But I was too concentrated on the person in front of me. I stared at her, trying to suppress my smile and take in all her beauty. Maybe she didn't leave yet because it's still 3 or 4 p.m.

"You don't want to come in?" she questioned and raised her right eyebrow.

"Oh, yes..", I snapped out of my delusion and walked inside.

"What  is in that box?" She asked as she walked in front of me.

I stared her back and I replied, "Gond ke laddoo. Maa ne Kishor ke liye bhejwae hai." (Gond ke laddoo. Maa sent these for Kishor.)

AS soon as I conpleted my sentence, a loud voice came from the living room, "What!?  Gond ke laddoo!!"

That was Kishor. I turned my head to the space in front of the dining table. There was Kishor, sitting on the sofa with a bowl of maggie lying on the glass table and the T.V. playing in front of him.

"Fast Ansh. Give that box to me." He said while motioning with his right hand, since left one was already broken.

"Nope", I said and put the box on the table. "These aren't just for you. Aunty and.." I glanced at her before resuming, "Ishika will also eat. What if you finish it all?"

Kishor stared at me with a shocked and betrayed look. But I simply gave him a smile.

I turned to face Ishika who stood by the other of the dining table and was giggling at our bickering.

"Don't give lots of these", I said. With a smile she replied, "Sure" and walked to the box that was placed beside me.

She picked up the box and went inside the kitchen. On the otherhand, I stared till she was fully out of sight.

I brought my gaze back to Kishor who eyed up and down with resentment.

"What?", I uttered and sunk into the sofa beside him. He rolled his eyes at me.

I picked up him bowl of maggie and said, "You surely wouldn't have made this with a broken hand."

"What the hell", he huffed out and looked at me with an open mouth.

I took a bite of it and obviously, since it was made by Ishika, it tasted like... like... perfection.

I peeped at Kishor's watering mouth and stated, "You don't eat too much of these, you'll get fat."

He gave me a so-done-with-you look and I couldn't resist laughing. But just then, he gave me a smirk that I knew too well.

'He won't in front of his sister', I affirmed in my mind but somewhere in my heart I knew he would.

He placed his working hand on my shoulders and moaned, "Why Ansh? Will you love for me decrease if I become plus size."

The cringy feeling that spreak through my veins made my hair stand. He was about to say something me when I placed my hand over his mouth and glimpsed at the kitchen.

'Thank god she didn't hear or got out of the kitchen', I thought to myself and let out a sigh of relief.

"Not now, your sister's here", I said while looking dead into Kishor's eyes.

He simply grinned and continued, "So it would be alright if my sister wasn't here."

Another fed-up expression spread across my face and he laughed likw a donkey.

"Why are you laughing?" Ishika questioned as she exited the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just love Kishor😂😂😂

See, I had published at 11:59 p.m. but I hadn't written the title of the chapter so I had to re edit and the timing changed..🤧🤧😒

.

.

.

ヾ(•ω•')o

Did you enjoy reading this chapter? Let me know, please.

(* ̄3 ̄)╭