⁰⁹ | Hogwarts is no Longer Safe

(A/N): School has started again, so updates will be slow as this year will be a lot harder. I was expecting to have loads of time in the summer vacation but time disappointed me, I'll try to post more often, even while in school. Once again, apologies for the late chapter. Enjoy reading! 

(A/N: The paragraph above was me when i first started this chapter, been so long since then. I feel so terrible for being so late... anyway onto the chapter!!)

---

Chapter 9:

Harry was still in the hospital, it was the middle of the night. It was then that the boy suddenly started hearing a voice, it whispered the exact words over and over again. 

"Kill."  

"Kill."

"Kill."

When Harry finally awoke, his eyes widened. He sat up straight and looked around the room, trying to find the source of the voice. 

"Time to kill." 

It whispered again. Harry reached for his glasses but before he could, he noticed Aiden lying on the bed beside him, reading a book. He didn't seem sleepy or anything close to that. Harry took his glasses and looked back at him. "Did you even sleep?" Aiden shook his head. He closed the book and turned to Harry. He soon noticed someone on the bed in front of him. "Uh, Harry..?" Harry raised his eyebrows at him, he followed the boy's gaze and soon noticed the elf. The elf smiled a bit. "Hello..!"

Harry looked at him slightly shocked. "Dobby?"

"You know that elf?" Aiden asked. Harry turned to him and nodded slowly. "..It's a long story.." 

"Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby." The elf said. Aiden got intrigued by this and decided to listen in intently. "Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train." This made Harry think for a moment, and then it all clicked and he figured out why He and Ron couldn't get to the train on the first day. "It was you."

"You stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through..!" Dobby looked down and nodded. "Indeed. Yes sir." He answered.

"You nearly got Ron and Me expelled." Aiden placed his book on the bedside table and sat up straight. He was not one bit bothered by his broken leg. "At least you would be away from here," Dobby said. "Harry Potter must go home." He added. Aiden was casually watching the scene unfold.

"Dobby thought his bludger would be enough, to make Harry Potter see that--"

"Woah woah woah!" Aiden said making both turn to him. The boy had a glare on his face, which was pointed towards Dobby. "You did that to the bludger?! You could've injured so many people!" He yelled out but was quickly silenced by Harry.

"Aiden! Shut up, it's the middle of the night!" Harry said. Aiden froze and quickly focused, trying to see if anyone was coming, but they were clear. "That hearing of yours is handy..." Harry said and Aiden gave him a smug smile. "I know, Hermione said that too. Now, continue with Dobby, I won't interrupt."

"Well, Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir," Dobby said which made Harry turn back to the elf. "Dobby had to iron his hands." The elf lifted his hands which were covered in bandages. Harry shot the elf a glare.

"You better clear off before my bones return, Dobby or I might strangle you."

With a slight look of panic, the elf quickly jumped off the bed, slipped and landed on his back. "Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them 5 times a day at home." Harry got up and slowly approached the elf.