⁰⁶ | The Chamber Has Been Opened

(A/N: Hi I'm back again finally! I'm sorry for not posting anything at all lately, that is without counting, the author's note, I've been so busy lately, but I'm not so busy anymore so I finally managed to continue this chapter. It is a bit short as I really wanted to publish it quickly but I hope you all enjoy this new chapter anyway... :) )

Chapter 6 :

Aiden and Hayden were just taking a stroll through the halls, it was just after dinner and they were making their way back to the Gryffindor Common room and taking quite a detour. The two boys had decided to go alone since Hermione and Ron stayed behind. Hayden shoved Aiden a slight bit catching the boy's attention. "Aiden..." The boy turned to his brother. 

"What?" Hayden only pointed to the far end of the hallway. Aiden followed his finger and soon saw Harry pressing his ear against a wall. The two boys watched in confusion. "What the fuck is he doing?" Aiden asked and Hayden shrug his shoulders. The two continued to watch as they had even stopped walking to do so. "And where did he come from?" Luckily Hayden did know an answer to that question, again without turning to his brother. "He had to do something with Gilderoy, I believe." He said. 

Aiden pulled an annoyed face at the mention of his name. "Gross," he said and Hayden agreed. The two had then quickly decided to approach the boy, Harry was still focused on the wall and didn't hear them coming. "What are you doing, Harry?" Aiden asked suddenly and the boy jumped away from the wall. He turned around to see the twins, the two stared at Harry with a shocked face, expecting that he had noticed them coming his way. 

"Did you two hear it?"

The twins shared a look before turning back to Harry. "Hear what?" Hayden asked.

"That voice!" 

Aiden and Hayden we're even more confused now, maybe even a bit concerned. They didn't hear a voice, they were positive there was no noise in this hallway, well except for now of course.   "What voice?" The two boys said at the same time. Harry stopped talking momentarily, trying to listen to the voice and identify exactly what it was saying. But seeing as it was like a whisper it seemed to be quite hard. The twins just waited for Harry to say something.

"Harry!" A female voice rang through the hallway. 

"FUCK!" Aiden yelled, startled. Hayden looked at him confused, as if he did hear them coming. He quickly turned to see Hermione and Ron standing behind them. Hermione's eyebrow was raised and Ron also had a questionable look. The boy glared at both of them. "Where did you come from?!" The girl looked at him before slowly answering him.

"We...came from the great hall..."

"No, just now."

"The...corner?"

Aiden sighed. "Oh, never mind. Harry heard something." Aiden changed the subject and turned back around and soon Hermione and Ron joined the two boys. They all looked at Harry waiting for him to start talking. He seemed quite out of it, I guess the voice wasn't charming. "What did he hear?" Hermione asked after a moment, although her question wasn't answered.

"Did you hear it?" Ron looked backwards, thinking there was a person behind them. "Hear what?" Again, Harry was back trying to find the voice but it seemed to have stopped. 

"That voice."

"Voice? What voice?" Hermione said in a panicked tone, she glanced at the twins, hoping they would know more about this but to her dismay, the two shrugged their shoulders. "I heard it first in Lockhart's office. And then again just--" Harry started but mid-sentence he stopped. The voice came back once again and this time it seemed to be moving away from him. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill."