Author's note

Hey everyone, so it has been a while, again. But I have been making some major changes privately and I was thinking of maybe playing around with some characters' names. I've reread the chapters quite a lot recently and I have 3 things that I may change.

1. Names for the main cast

I'm gonna figure out different names and make them more British or even more Japanese Because so far, I think Aiden & Hayden sound a bit too American. Amelia and Daniel are something I can live with though. Just know the only thing that's going to change is the names,  the story will stay the same fully (unless I find mistakes of course)

2. Make the twins' names less alike                                                                                                                       They are a bit too similar to be used in a story that's already this long, but when I first thought of this idea (a few years ago) I always thought it was cool to have twins with similar names, But recently I've grown out of that, so that'll definitely be changing, But as it was in its early stages, I thought I better do it all now than regret it later.

3. Details regarding the Firehearts

Might change some things about the Fireheart roots, add middle names and other extras. Maybe write out side stories regarding other characters that haven't been mentioned yet, I'm not sure yet. I haven't worked out much of this yet but it is something that will change/be added.

So apologies for the sudden change of course, I never really thought I'd be changing anything but as this is my first story, it could've been expected? I'm not sure. I don't know when everything will be finished as I still have school and work, but I will try my best to be quick with all of this. 

I really am so sorry, I hope after the update, everyone here will still want to continue reading. If not that is fine too of course, but anyway, I hope to see everyone here when I've made my changes. Maybe put your thoughts into the comments, I'd love to read them.

Thank you in advance for understanding. 

-Aiden

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 | 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 🎉