⁰¹ | Starting at Hogwarts

Chapter 1: 

Two identical-looking boys walked onto Platform 9¾, followed by a girl, who looked a few years older and a boy with brown hair who held onto the girl's hand. "Aiden, Hayden.. wait for your father." Their mother, Alice told them. The two boys turned to see their father walk up to them. "How are my favourite twins doing today?" He asked with a smile on his face. Rei Fireheart wasn't much around, he was usually out 'training' as he called it.

Rei had tons of different swords, he collected them from all around the world. For example swords like Katanas. Even if he was a wizard he thought it was necessary to train other fighting abilities, Rei started this collection after an incident that he had as an Auror, he nearly got killed by dark wizards because his wand was knocked out of his hand. after that he started collecting different weapons to make sure he didn't have to rely on his wand only.

The Fireheart twins weren't happy with this since they could barely see their father but they knew that they couldn't change his mind. Rei always told them that one day, the same thing could happen to them as what happened to him, he didn't want that to happen so he promised the twins that his collection would one day be theirs to use...

Rei Knelled down in front of the boys, he held out his hand and gave both of them a tiny replica of his best sword. "There's only one spell needed to turn this back to its original size, you'll learn that spell next year. I believe, but I have written it In Hayden's textbook if you need it, Be sure to use it." He smiled and stood back up, the twins looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "Can we go now, we're gonna miss our train," Aiden whined, causing the others around to laugh. "I'll take Aiden, mum." The girl said, who was also known as Amelia, Aiden's older sister. The little boy who held Amelia's hand is also known as Daniel, the youngest of the family. He sprinted towards his mother and held onto her hand. Alice nodded towards Amelia before quickly kissing her son on the head, the twins were quite tall for their age so it wasn't very hard for her, she knew they got their height from their father.

Aiden looked back at his brother, patiently waiting for him. Hayden noticed this. "I'll come in a moment Aiden, you go." He said quickly. Aiden nodded and looked at his sister. she gave him a smile, which he returned.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

The two ran at the wall and entered Platform 9¾. Aiden wasn't as surprised by the train, as he's been here before when Amelia left for Hogwarts. She was now attending her 3rd year. "Alright Aiden, I'm gonna look for an empty compartment, do you mind waiting here?" Amelia asked him, to which Aiden shook his head. "No I don't mind, once Hayden gets here we'll find one too." He smiled as Amelia left the boy on his own.

Aiden waited there for a few moments, before deciding to walk around a bit and In the process he bumped into a girl, causing some of her items to fall onto the ground. He squeezed his eyes shut and held his head low in embarrassment. "Oh! I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't looking where I was going." Aiden said quickly, before bending down to grab a few of her fallen items. "It's fine, I wasn't looking either." Aiden stood back up and finally looked up at her and was greeted by a bushy-haired girl.

"I'm Aiden Fireheart.. once again sorry for bumping into you." He said apologizing again, the bushy-haired girl shook her head, "it's fine, I'm Hermione Granger, it's nice to meet you Aiden." She replied with a smile, which Aiden kindly returned. "Excited for Hogwarts?" He asked without thinking, he just hoped she wasn't here for a sibling or something because that would be quite awkward. "Yeah, I've read a lot of books about Hogwarts, so I'm very excited." Aiden smiled at her enthusiasm, he opened his mouth to speak but closed it once he heard yelling.