Chapter 8: Thinking about her

Microphone P.O.V:

I was one of the very few objects who declined the opportunity to go to the pool event on the rooftop that was created by the green British number. Maybe it was because something has been going on recently, in my mind. Or perhaps someone.
It has been bothering me every since the little 'choice' I've made during the elimination. Wanting to give someone a bit of my mind, wanting them to understand my choice and actions.

I really have to be honest when I was too lost in thought to realise I was about to bump into... TACO??

(Maybe I drew Taco a bit smaller than intended)

I could feel my heart and sweat, felt this nervous warmth but still felt the coldness in the edges of my body like it was going through me.

"Can I... help you with something?" Asked the BFB Taco, confused.
Hearing the girls voice totally made me feel better, calmer and sign in relief that it wasn't her. But now I am kinda embarrassed of my attitude towards her.
"A-am very sorry! I just though... you were someone else there... Haha." I laugh, hoping she would just forget about it eventually.
The other Taco gave my a awkward but friendly smile then simply walked away.
Ugh, am I thinking too much about her?
Maybe it's because what I... last said to her.

Leafy P.O.V:

I gladly offered this new friend of mine that was an Apple since helping people is just my job as the kindest person here! She told me she was looking for her dear best friend Marshmallow.
"I can't believe I just lost her like that! Whatever lost even means anyway..." Apple complained, rolling her eyes to the sky.
"I can explain it to you if you like!" I say cheerfully, " lost means unable to find ones way. Not knowing ones Where abouts."

"Oh! Ok! I get it! Whatever 'get it' means anyway." Apple replied still confused making me see how hopeless it was to  explain it to her.