Chapter 14: our fake friend

Narrator:

Microphone went to her room only to find Pickle already there, playing on his phone.
'Ugh, I wish I got someone else like soap or something' Microphone thought to herself in her mind.
"Heyyy, Pickle....." She said awkwardly, but there was no response heard from him.

(Time skip brought to you by Michael Jackson)))))

Sometime past and Mic was bored out of her mind.
"So... how is everything?" She questioned him.
"Horrible." He quickly responded.
Okay... how's knife doing?"
"Why are you asking me that?"
"You talk to him every now and then... aren't you his friend or something?"
"Aren't you?"
"....."

The short conversation was really went downhill and was completely pointless. Not only that, Microphone really was not liking Pickles attitude toward her.
"Anyway, why did you ask me that again?" Pickle asked, again.
"Because your his friend-" Mic got interrupted.
"No, am being serious. Cuz it looks pretty clear to me, your obviously hiding something."
"Whaaaaaaat? No- am not... hiding- why would I be?" Mic said in a panic and it made Pickle raise his eyebrow.

 hiding- why would I be?" Mic said in a panic and it made Pickle raise his eyebrow

"Ughhh, fine... It- it's about... Taco." Microphone said. Pickle narrowed both eyebrows and sighed.
"Really her? Did she trick you or something?" Pickle commented, unsurprised.
"Yeah... she did" Mic softly mumbled.
"Expect Mail when you get back home."
Pickle told.

(Sorry I updated realllllly late. I was working on a new story that I will be posting after this one)))