Chapter 12: what did you say?

Test Tube P.O.V:

As I settle down in my new room, I get a sudden Text from Fan.

Fan: Heyyy, Test Tube
I know that I left you so
suddenly in the Factory
but I swear I had my reasons!

Test tube: I don't believe it's
a good reason but I do forgive
You. So go on.

Fan: Oh ummm wellllllll......
while I was outside, in the internet,
I felt like everything around
me started to levitate and just
started to float in
one spot. It only lasted for awhile
though.

Test tube: Fan... do you
Know what this means?

Fan: ITS THE END
OF THE WORLD?!?!

Test tube: what? No! The
portal must of somehow
Activated and slightly
Began opening!

Fan: WHAT??? :O

I put down my phone and began to
think what could of triggered the portal.
I mean, we worked on that portal for at least an hour or so after he left. Asking Fan would be pointless since there is a extremely low chance of him knowing what time it was when the portal opened a little bit. I start hearing little footsteps going down the hallway, going nearer and nearer to my room. Since I checked the paper on the wall that showed the rooms and roommates, I knew who was about to walk in from the door.

"Wow, I got the nerd? Bravo." I heard Nickel mutter underneath his breath before he fully entered the room. "Whatcha even up to green tube?" I narrowed my eyebrows after he said that, disliking the weird and bad nickname.
"First of all, it's Test tube. Second of all, don't ever dare to call me green tube ever again." I told him but Nickel simply just rolled his eyes.
"Anyway, I was simply talking to Fan. Why do you even care, Sarcastic flat ball?" I said turning around, breaking the eye-contacted. Even though I could feel his anger, he just 'whatever'ed me.

"Could you at least tell me what you guys were talking about?" He asked.
"Why feeling nosey I see. And what are you gonna do if I don't tell you?" I said, teasing him.
"I will bomb your entire laboratory." Nickel threatened me but I knew how to respond back at him since his predictable like that.
"Now then, you wouldn't want every I.I. experiment fanfic to come to reality do you?" I reply, chuckling a bit.
He looked at me in surprise and then a frown.
"Whatever." Nickel said.
I did this for a purpose. If the portal is really opening up bit by bit, then we have to first know it's side effects and power before opening it completely. I just don't want to cause a panic.