hold on, let me explain

So just to make sure everyone understands about Knife2 I decided to make this page.

Don't worry I will make a chapter after this.

Knife2 is the original Knife just from another universe. In his universe, The Taco from Knife2s universe messed with
Test Tubes experiment so when Test Tube got back to Working on her experiment,
She accidentally makes this virus where
If you get infected you will start eating the living objects around you.

I will explain this with more detail because I was planning to make a fanfic about this.

After getting used to the new environment around him, Knife2 encountered Taco2
(The Taco from Knife2s universe btw).
They got into a big fight were Taco2 ripped and ate (somehow) the side of his head that's why I say one eyed knife. She also scratched and basically did a lot of damage to him, making Knife2 barely survive.

 She also scratched and basically did a lot of damage to him, making Knife2 barely survive

(The design!!!!!!)

I would say What Taco2 did that made Knife2 lose it but then that would make future spoiler for the future fanfic.

So that's why Knife2 wanted revenge and wants to kill any Taco he meets.

Also, if you get infected and don't eat any living thing, you will start to eat anything and I mean anything. Your stomach would be able to digest anything at all. If you still haven't eaten anything, your organs will come out your mouth and your stomach will explode. Since you aren't normal you wouldn't die but still feel a lot of pain. The only way to die then is if someone who isn't infected come and eat you, thinking your dead.

Are you all in the same page????????

Anyway the next chapter is coming in very few hours.