Chapter 20: Fight

Narrator:

Teardrop saw Taco run away. She went far in a short amount of time but she did nothing about it.
Two however, Was extremely confused and tried to stop Taco in her tracks. Since they didn't use that much effort, they failed to do anything.

The rain got stronger, so did the wind. It was strong enough to start pushing bigger objects around so Two had to shelter and protect Teardrop so she wouldn't go flying away.
As they reach the other building, Teardrop looked back, she spotted Taco grabbing onto the front door of the B.F.B hotel. She did a small wave and got inside, leaving a tiny grin form up on Teardrops face.

"Oh hi Two, hi Teardrop! Glad you didn't get blown away." Cheerfully said Leafy as she welcomed them inside.
Teardrop saw a group of people gathered around a hallway. In what seemed to be coming from the middle, there was frustrated and angry screaming. Though, it was just small whisper's, they made it very hard to hear what was being said and mainly happening.
"Sheesh, I was gone for like a minute. There is already a fight? Where's Four and X?" Two questioned Leafy who was right next to Firey.
"Well... why not see what's happening for yourself?" Replied Firey, who sounded a little nervous about this.

Teardrop and Two got closer to the middle, to see or at least hear what was currently going on.
" You PROMISED you would only continue when I was around!" Test Tube yelled
"Well I AM PRETTY SURE YOU WANT TO GO HOME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!" Golf ball replied angrily.
"YOU WERE DOING IT ALONE VERY LATE! WHO KNOWS IF YOU MESSED UP OUR ONLY CHANCE TO GO HOME!" Test Tube went on.
"I WANT to HELP you to GO back HOME!" Golf ball screamed.
Fan and Tennis ball were the only ones actually trying to break the fight. Others around just stared, whispered, or cheered.

Two came along and successfully broke the fight and separated the two with their magic.
"Now hold on my dear friend. No fighting
in the halls. It is a clear rule I put up for all of you!" Two scolded them both, "now, where is Four and X? Weren't they incharge of this place after I left?"

Teardrop shaked Two a bit with her one hand to get their attention. When Two looked at her, staring down, Teardrop pointed at the nearest camera round this place.
"Oh you think they are in the security room? Not bad thinking! You deserve a golden star!" Two put a golden star on Teardrop but it got wet and ruined, eventually fell of straight after.
Two just left to the security room and check up on the other two hosts.

When they opened the door. They only found Four half asleep, with a empty cup near them.
"What? You put me incharge of the security late at night." Four quickly responded.
"Whatever Blue intriguer. Where's X?" Two sighed and asked.
"They're wandering round the Hotel." Four responded. He pointed at one of the screens and it showed X walking down the corridor.
"Why didn't you stop the fight happening earlier?" Two aked.
Four just looked at him, not even looking tired anymore and not even crack a smile. This creeped Two a little bit so they looked away.
Four didn't respond and wasn't planning on doing so anytime soon. Two excused themselves out since the tension was really awkward and uncomfortable.

On the other hand, since the fight was officially over, Test tube just went back to her room and Golf ball would of done the same if it wasn't raining heavily.

This was going to be a problem in the future if it was not fixed soon.

(633 words,)
(Goodbye 👋👋👋)))