Chapter 21: what to do

Warning: gruesome details at the end.
Blood.

Narrator:

Fan settled back in his room. Luckily
for him, his roommate wasn't here yet.
Just after the fight, Fan went to talk to
Test Tube but as soon as he entered, He saw her wipe some tears away and look at him normally. 'She was definitely hiding something'. He thought to himself at the time.

Traveling back in time :D ))))

Fan slowly opened the door.
"Hey Test tube um-" He noticed that she wiped some tears while turning to him.
"O-oh Fan! The right Object I wanted to see!
Jeez, I really shouldn't have worked with that grey ball... anyway, I want you to
investigate more on what you told me."
Test tube said everything in a rush so it left Fan only understanding half of what she just said.
"Rightttt... and that would be?" Fan said nervously as he scratched his back.
"Y'know... the message you send me...
Just DO it!" Test tube got up and left her room, shoving Fan out of her way in the process.

Present))))

Fan looked out the window, it was still raining heavily and he could see some leafs and sticks getting pushed around by the strong wind. Fan wasn't a big 'Fan'
(see what I did there?)
of this weather. He prefers summer as at least his safe at that season.

Distracted from the task he was given, he saw Test Tube outside with a big crack on her glass. 'is she crazy? Why the hell is she out there?' Fan thought loudly to himself.
Fan wanted to go outside to get her but he knew straight away that was a bad idea.
From the looks of it... it looks like she just returned from somewhere.
The wind only got stronger. As luck wasn't on the side of anyone, Test Tube's legs got pushed by the wind, making her fall on her face. Although... her glass didn't even break...

The objects on the hallways got Two and they had to help her get inside as the wind kept tripping her over

"What in the word were you thinking? Was the wind and rain pulling and pushing our windows, trees and bushes not make it clear that it's dangerous outside?"
Two yelled at Test Tube for about 3min.

It was all normal and chill until a loud 'THUD' was heard all around the hotel.
Without knowing where it came from, Two quickly questioned every contestant around.
Teardrop pushed her way to the front door harshly and quickly. The contestants around just looked at her in confusion and weired look. She was about to open the door until Four, who came out of literally Nowhere, stopped her at her tracks and shoved her out of the way a bit before opening the door themselves and closing it before anyone else gets blown away or out.

Weirdly, the rain stopped and the wind became soft. Other objects rushed outside to see what Four was up to, but due to his unnatural power of speed, barely anyone was able to keep track of him. Two and X did though, and Two was confused at all of this sudden act. Four opened the B.F.B hotel buildings front door and started to slower his pace. Looking round, he walked down the hallway were there were a mess and a table was knocked over. The dark hotel
made the tension worst as the hallway darkened. Book and Bfb Taco went the first objects inside, as they quickly followed the other hosts.
Four opened the infirmary room were something awful was smelt. Book and (bfb) Taco saw the horrified faces of Two and X when they saw the inside of the room.
Curious, Book and (bfb) Taco rushed to see what was going on.

Shelf's were knocked over. Document, files, syringes and broken trays were all scattered around the room. But most importantly, blood. Blood everywhere. Walls, floor, ceiling... blood was spilled every where. And the main cause of this... was the dead body in the middle...
The dead body that was impaled and half of its body was torn off and ripped. An eyeball was on the floor too, but what was more concerning was the fact that the torn off bit looked more like someone bit them other than rip them.

Tacos body was on the floor, floating on a pool of its own blood.

736 words)))
Find out next time on what happened as it literally updates tomorrow))))))