One

It's been a year since the stabbings. Everyone moved in with my at my house. Tara's having too many bad memories. We haven't heard from Sam since she went MIA. I haven't told the group the truth about me yet, I think they're traumatised enough. Tara and I have definitely gotten closer over the year, I think we're together? We haven't really put labels on it. Mindy has a girlfriend, we didn't really trust her at first but we're warming up to her.

"Baby wake up" I hear whispered in my ear. When I don't open my eyes I hear a deep sigh and feel a weight on my stomach. "Baby" Tara whispers sensually in my ear, biting and kissing it. I try to open my eyes, stretching slightly. "Mm" I mumble, squinting from the light. "Goodmorning" she says happily, resting her hands on my chest. "Goodmorning" i mumble back, my voice raspy. "I love your morning voice" she says, sighing. "Why'd you wake me up?" I ask, resting my hands on her thighs. "It's your birthday" she says, serious now. "What do you mean? You know when my birthday is" i say my eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "I found this" she mutters dropping my real birth certificate on my chest. "Can I explain?" I ask as she gets up. "Can you?" She says rolling her eyes. I sigh grabbing her hand and pulling her back to me. "Just sit, please" I ask. She nods her head briefly before sitting on my bed. "I'm the same age as Sam. My parents are Tatum Riley and Stu Macher. Tatum had me just before Stu killed her when him and Billy became ghostface" I sigh, running my hand through my hair. "I didn't want everyone to think I'm batshit like my dad and then think that I would kill them" i add on. "I'm sorry I kept it from you" i say, grabbing her hands and kissing them. "Is your dad alive?" She asks out of nowhere. "Yes" I answer sighing. "I don't go visit him though" i add on, nervously.

"I don't want us hiding anything from each other, please" she says, her eyes glazing over. "Of course, no more secrets" i mutter, kissing her deeply. "Guys, you need to see this" we hear Mindy yell out. "Every time" I groan dragging myself out to the lounge room, tara following behind laughing. "What's up?" I ask walking in and leaning my hands against the couch. "Look" Mindy says shocked, pointing to the TV.

"Another woodsboro murder. It's happening again only a year after the massacre that killed our Sheriff and her son. What would this mean for the community? For the survivors?" The news reporter announces in front of someone's house. "At least it's not us" i mutter shrugging. "Y/n!" Tara yells disapprovingly. "Sorry, sorry" I say holding my hands up. "At least we all live together now" Chad says smiling. "And we know how they fucking work" Amber says rolling her eyes. "What?" Anika asks confused. We all turn to look at her. "Oh right. Baby, last year we were attacked by ghostface and we're lucky enough to get out alive" Mindy says nonchalantly. "You're welcome" I say, bowing. "Shut up" Tara mumbles smacking my arm.

"Hey Y/n your phones ringing" Amber yells out. I come back into the lounge room to grab it, walking towards the backyard to answer it. "Hello?" I ask, hearing silence. "Hello, Y/n. Miss me?" Someone says in a ghostface voice. "I'm so tired of this" i mutter ending the call. Since the attack people have been prank calling me. The number rings again. "Say one more thing and I'll be the one carving you up" i growl. "There's the psycho I know, you really are your daddy's daughter" ghostface teases. "My dad was a drunk, not a psycho" I say, convinced of my own lie. "Tsk tsk tsk, you shouldn't lie y/n it could come back to bite you in the ass" they say before hanging up. Seconds later a text going through all of our phones. "Y/n" I hear Tara call out.

I open the message to see a photo of my real birth certificate. "Fuck my life" i mumble, staring at the photo. Walking into the lounge room everyone's staring at me. "So-" Amber cuts me off "you lied?". "I didn't want you guys to react to me the same way you did Sam. You all accused her of being a psycho like her dad" I admit, sighing. "But that's a big secret to keep, especially to the core 6" Chad says sadly. "The core what?" We all say at the same time. "You know, you, Tara, Amber, Mindy, Sam and I? Core 6" he says embarrassed. "It doesn't sound right" i mutter before shaking my head. "Moving on. I'm sorry I kept it a secret from you guys. I shouldn't have" I admit sadly.

"But I think ghostface is back" i mumble looking up. "Duh, Y/n. We just watched the news" Mindy says, in a matter of factly tone. "No stupid, back for us" i admit, showing them the photo they just sent me. "Miss me? What do they mean, miss me'?" Tara asks, our voice wavering.