Five

"Let me take you out, tonight" i say as we drive home from getting her some food. "You just took me out now?" She says confused, taking a sip of her drink. "No I mean like a date, let me take you out" i say, looking between her and the road smiling. "Okay" she says shyly. We pull up back in her driveway. Hopping out the car and going inside. "Mindy it's safe to come out now" I yell out laughing. We hear Tara's door creak open and the two of them come down stairs. "I have backup" she yells. "Shut up" Tara mutters pushing her. They come into the lounge room, Tara sitting on the other side of me and Mindy sitting on the other side of Sam. "Heyyyy sammm" she says dragging out the words. "You little fatass. Ate my food" sam mumbles. "Sorry" Mindy mutters nervously.

"Alright ladies, I gotta head home. I know I know how sad. But I'll see y'all another time." I say cockily walking towards the front door. "Shut up" they say at the same time, rolling their eyes. "Byeee" I yell out, closing the door behind me and getting in my car. "Now I have to figure out a date idea" i mumble turning the car on and backing out, speeding off to my place. As I'm almost home I get a call from Amber. "You should really quit smoking" is the first thing she says. "What?" I ask, confused. "That cigarette in your hand, you should butt it out. Smoking is bad for you" she says, eerily. "Alright you fucking weirdo" I say laughing, getting out of the car and walking to my front door. Butting out the smoke and putting it in the bin beforehand. "Why'd you call?" I ask closing the door behind me. "You should really lock your doors" a deeper voice on the phone says. I pull the phone away from my ear looking at the caller id "what the fuck" i mutter seeing that it is ambers contact. "You have something stuck in your throat, Amber?" I ask awkwardly.

"This isn't Amber" the voice says teasingly. "She shouldn't leave her phone laying around for anyone to clone" the voice says, laughing lightly. "Crazyyy" i mutter going in the kitchen to grab a drink. "You have both carpenter sisters wrapped around your finger" the voice says "answer these questions and maybe one of them will live" the voice continues menacingly. "I got your mom wrapped around my finger too" I say before hanging up. "Fucking weirdo" I murmur, grabbing my phone and calling the younger Carpenter. "Hey, y/n what's up?" She asks answering almost straight away. "Hey if you get any calls from Ambers number, don't answer it. Some weirdo is using it and saying some dumb shit" I inform her, cracking open my red bull can, taking a sip. "What do you mean?" She asks nervously. "Don't stress, okay. Sams home with you, yeah?" I ask walking to the couch. "No, she's at the shops" she says, getting scared. "Oh shit" I mumble getting up. "Hold on, sams calling me. I'll call you back" she says before hanging up. A couple min later she texts me

T.C👹❤️

T.C👹❤️
I don't think it's Sam

Y/n🤺
What do you mean?

Y/n🤺
Tara?

T.C👹❤️
It's not Sam

T.C👹❤️
They said if I don't
answer some questions

T.C👹❤️
They're gonna gut you
like a pig

Y/n🤺
That's a bit fucking harsh

Y/n🤺
Is it because I'm gay?

T.C👹❤️
This is serious, y/n

T.C👹❤️
They sent me a photo of you

Y/n🤺
Show me, I wanna
see if I look cute at least

T.C👹❤️

Y/n🤺I look mean as

Y/n🤺
I look mean as

I shrug looking at the photo, knowing it's just a prank. I turn around seeing somebody standing there in a ghostface mask, holding up a knife. "Oh shit, it's not a joke" i mutter, standing still. They start running at me knife above their head. I run around the other side of the kitchen counter looking at my knife rack seeing one missing. "You're really using one of mine?" I ask, tilting my head. They throw themselves over the counter, slashing my shoulder. "Ow okay time out" I say holding up a 'T' with my hands. Ghostface pauses tilting their head before running towards me, they swing the knife at me, getting my cheek. I grab whatever's on the counter and smack it over their head trying to create some distance between us. I grab my car keys, running out the front door. "Is this because of what I said about your mom?" I ask slightly out of breath. I turn around not seeing them anywhere.

I huff going to the drivers door and unlocking it. As I'm opening the door, I feel this stinging sensation in my back, I turn slightly and see that ghostface has plunged my knife into me. They pull it out, ready to stab me again when I turn around, using all the strength I have to push them away, getting in the car and locking the doors. "Fuck my life" i mumble, speeding out and going towards the hospital. Looking at Ghostface standing in my driveway. Tara starts calling me. "Y/n fuck. Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay" she says, panicking. "I'm in a bit of pain not going to lie but I'm going to the hospital. I need you to stay safe, okay? Call Sam back or even call Mindy, just don't be alone right now" i say, trying to ignore the pain in my back. "See you at the hospital" is the last thing she says before hanging up. Sighing deeply I pull into the parking area and stumble my way through the doors. "Hey so, I just got stabbed" i mutter to the front desk lady, showing her my back. Watching as doctors and nurses rush to me, getting a bed prepared.

————————————————————————————
What do y'all think about having ghostface present this time? Just not based around the movies🤷🏻‍♀️