Three

"So what happened here?" Kirby asks me as a group of her officers go through my house. "Everyone and their fucking mom is after us? I don't know what you want me to say. Someone attacked Mindy and Anika and then another one attacked us. I just wanna live in peace with my friends and family bro" I ramble, frustrated. Sighing heavily I run my hands roughly through my hair. "There's been no attacks for 3 years and now here we go" i mumble looking towards my little brother in Tara's arms. "My advice, Just up and move, don't tell anyone that isn't in your immediate group. Just go" Kirby admits, following my gaze. Smiling sadly I turn to her "thanks, I'll try" i mutter walking away.

I go to my car, grabbing my smokes before leaning on the hood, watching the police run in and out of my house, other officers talking to everyone to get their story. Putting the cigarette between my lips, lighting it, and taking a deep breath. Inhaling the smoke before blowing it out. "Are you okay?" I hear Sam ask, as she walks up to me. "Same old, you know?" I mutter taking another drag. She moves in closer, standing in front of me. "I miss you" she whispers, feeling her hot breath faintly on my neck. "Mm" I murmur not really bothered by what she's saying. She rolls her eyes leaning in closer. "I know you miss me too, Tara doesn't have to know" she whispers in my ear, grabbing my crotch, massaging it lightly. "You missed your chance, Sam" i mutter moving away from her butting the smoke out. I make my way over to Tara, smiling sadly, too drained to deal with this.

"Kirby says the people who attacked us have no relation to us or anyone who's attacked us before, just some crazed fans" Tara mumbles as she holds Andre on her hip. "Let me take him" i mumble, watching her struggle slightly. She sighs deeply, handing him over with a faint 'Thankyou'. "Where's Milo?" I ask confused, looking around. "I don't know" she mutters worried. I walk over to Mindy and Anika, "can you hold Andre for a sec? We gotta go find Milo" i say to them, handing over my little brother. "Milo" i call out, walking around the house. "Come here boy" i whistle, looking around for this dog. As soon as I step out into the backyard I find him, running happily towards me. "Don't do that again, bud. You scared me" i say kneeling down to pat him.

"Kirby said that we should move. Don't tell anyone and just go" I announce to the group. "Look how well it worked for Sidney, I think we should give it a shot" Tara says coming up next to me, holding onto my bicep with a smile. Everyone agrees, going back to their houses to pack things that they need. We do the same, just packing essentials, knowing we can get everything else later. "I saw you and Sam talking earlier, what was that about?" Tara asks curiously, as she packs her clothes. "She's just being weird, trying to get me back or something" i mutter nonchalantly. "What?" She asks, stopping her movements. "What is she trying?" She adds on, looking at me expectantly. I bring my head up to look at her, gulping nervously at the look she's giving me. Knowing that if I answer wrong I won't have a dick anymore. "She said she misses me and that you don't have to know" i mumble "I didn't do anything I swear" i add on, throwing up hands up in surrender. "That crazy fucking bitch" she mutters before her face hardens looking back at me. "Did she do anything?" She asks, sassily. "Like touch me?" I ask slowly. She nods her head expectantly. "Yeah, she grabbed my dick" I mumble out, looking away from her. I slowly look back at her, seeing her suck her teeth in annoyance. "Baby, don't get mad. You know I'm not into her like that. And you're MY fiancé, not anyone else" I reassure her, moving towards her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I swear to fucking god if she tries something again I'm gonna kill her" she seethes, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Don't worry, sweetheart, nothing is going to happen" i mumble, kissing her neck, feeling her hands tangle in my hair.