Eight

"So, what the fuck is up with this?" Mindy asks, gesturing to my costume. "I have to wear it otherwise they'll kill you guys and Andre." I admit, taking a big drag of the joint. "You know it's probably a trap, right?" She asks knowingly. "Of course, I'm not completely stupid" I admit with a small smile. "I'm prepared for whatever" i add on looking around. We change subjects and keep chatting and smoking the Joint, trying to ignore the way we know the night will end. "Hey" we hear Sam say as she walks over to us with a drunken smile. "Hey, Sammy" we say at the same time with a light laugh. "I hate being called that" she mumbles with a pout, sitting on the chair next to me. "What are you guys doing? You're missing the party?" She asks, leaning her head on my shoulder. "We're just chatting shit" I admit, looking at her with a loving smile. "Well come back inside, they wanna play beer pong" she says kissing my cheek before getting up and walking or more like stumbling back inside.

"Obviously we're gonna win" i say to Mindy as we walk inside towards where people are for the game. "Obviously" she agrees putting her arm around my shoulder. "Who's on?" I ask walking up to the table with a wide smile. "Amber and Tara vs you guys" Chad says holding alcohol for us to use. "Thankyou kind sir" i say with a slight bow. Laughing with Mindy as we go to our side and get set up. "What are we?" I ask mindy. "Besties? Don't make this gay" Mindy replies laughing. "No, stupid. We're the dream team" i say running my hand down my face. "Ohhhh, we sure are" she admits with a laugh. "Ready?" We ask, turning to face Tara and Amber.

It's a close game, Mindy and I have 3 cups left to get and Tara and Amber have 4. We're sweating a bit, not wanting to lose. "Damn, we actually have to put in the work" i mumble to Mindy as she's getting ready to throw the ball. "Yeah I know so shut up so I can get it" she says with a small laugh. "My bad, sorry" i mutter backing up with a smile watching as the ball goes in. "Slay" i mumble smiling wide. We look over and see Amber whispering something to Tara making her giggle. I roll my eyes subconsciously. "Come on lesbians, we're playing a game here" Mindy yells out laughing. Tara clearing her throat, blush creeping up onto her cheeks. "Sorry" she mutters back, grabbing a ball, ready to throw it.

Mindy and I end up still winning which is so fucking slay of us. "I'll be back" i say to Mindy walking upstairs to go to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" I hear Sam ask behind me. "The bathroom?" I say more as a question. "Do you wanna come?" I ask slowly. "Of course" she says with a smile. I hold my hand out for her. We interlock our hands as we walk up towards the bathroom together. Not knowing that Tara was watching us the entire time. We step into the bathroom closing the door behind us. "So now I'm gonna go piss" i mutter kind of awkwardly. Sam nods her head, pushing herself up to sit on the counter. "Where have you been all night?" I ask, slightly insecure. "In the kitchen with Chad, we've just been talking and drinking" she admits. "Okay" i mutter zipping up my pants, going to wash my hands. As I'm washing my hands she leans into my ear, "can you put the mask on, please?" She whispers. I pull back slightly, looking at her confused, slightly tilting my head. "You just look so hot wearing it" she admits, pulling on my shirt towards her, making my stand between her legs. "Okay" i mumble, reaching behind me to my back pocket, grabbing the mask. Taking a deep breath as I put it on. "Now fuck me" she almost moans, grabbing my hand and leading it i between her thighs, slowly. My hand on her thigh, my thumb running over her clothed pussy. "Please, baby" she whimper, pushing up into my thumb. Moving her underwear to the side, my thumb finding her wetness. I groan slightly at the feeling. "Fuck, my love, you're so wet" i rasp out, moving my hand up towards her clit, watching her push forward trying to find some friction.  I start to rub slow circles on it, loving the way her thighs shake lightly at the feeling.

I start rubbing tighter, faster circles, my other hand holding her thigh tightly. "More, please" she moans, her head leaning back against the mirror, one of her hands on my shoulder, her nails digging in. "Come here" i mutter out, pulling her to the edge of the counter, before kneeling down. Taking the mask off, looking up at her as I wrap my arms around her thighs,  my tongue darting out and licking a stripe up her folds, feeling her push my head further in. My tongue toying with her clit as she rides my face. "Fuck" she moans, her nails digging harshly into the scalp. "Baby I-I'm gonna- fuck- I'm gonna cum" she stutters out, her thighs squeezing around my head. "Y/n" Sam moans as her hips stutter again my face, her thighs shaking and her hands pulling harshly on my hair. "You did so good, baby" I mumble, kissing her thighs, bringing myself up to be face to face with her again. Kissing her deeply, she pulls away slightly.

"Your turn" she mumbles, hopping off the counter, making my turn to face her again. I lean my arms on the counter, my eyebrows furrowed as I watch her sink to the floor, unbuttoning my jeans, pulling them down slightly along with my boxers, freeing my dick. "I didn't know you were this big" she mutters, wrapping her hand around it. She looks up into my eyes as her lips wrap around the tip. Just as she's about to go further the bathroom door bursts open. Sam pulls away as we both turn towards the door only to find Tara standing there in the doorway. "I just need to pee" she mutters, looking between Sam and my dick. "Can you like, not look?" Sam asks, jealously laced in her words. I quickly pull my pants up, stuffing my dick back in before awkwardly walking past Tara. "Sorry" i mutter, walking past her out of the bathroom.