Five

We haven't heard anything from ghostface for a week. I got released from the hospital a couple days ago. They said to take it easy and not do too much otherwise the stitches will reopen. But do I ever listen to what anyone tells me to do?
Ever since I got home, Tara's been going crazy on me. Anywhere anytime, she wants to fuck. So that's what we're doing right now.

"You're so tight" I groan, watching her sink down onto my dick. "Fuck" she mumbles, grinding her hips, stuttering every now and then. "You feel so good, baby" she pants, her nails scratching down my chest and stomach, careful of my wound. My hands gripping her waist, helping her move. I start meeting her halfway thrusting my hips up into her, watching as her head goes back, mouth open. I trail my hand down, rubbing tight circles in her clit. Her moans growing louder, not caring if everyone else hears her. I grip her hips, holding her in place as I flip us over, now laying between her legs. I wrap my hand around her throat, watching the way her eyes roll back as I thrust in deeper.

"You fuck me so good" she pants out, gripping my forearm, digging her nails in. I push harder, feeling her legs close around my hips, her hands finding their way to my back, drawing blood as she claws. "Please" she moans "please what?" I ask through my teeth. "I-I'm gonna cum- please" she stutters out, moaning. "Cum, baby" i mutter rubbing her clit again. "Fuck, Y/n" she moans loud as she cums. Her legs squeezing me, keeping me in place as she throws her head back, back arching. I continue to pound into her, not letting up, feeling my high coming. "I can't, please. I-I'm gonna cum" she mumbles again, her body shaking violently. Feeling her walls pulse around me again as I cum, feeling it spill out. "Fuck" i mutter, slowing down. Pulling out watching our cum leak out. "Good girl" I whisper, kissing her thighs before getting up and grabbing a wipe to clean her up.

"Shit baby, your wound" she says looking at my stomach. I look down and see it bleeding a little. I grab a tissue, wiping the blood away. "See, it's fine" i mumble. "Y/n! Tara" Sam calls out. "At least it's after we fucked" I say rolling my eyes. Tara blushing lightly as she sits up. "Baby" she whispers. "Mm?" I ask grabbing clothes from the closet. "Baby. I can't feel my legs" she whispers shyly. I laugh hearing that. "It's not funny" she grumbles crossing her arms. "No but it boosts my ego" i say kissing her lovingly before helping her get changed. We walk downstairs to the lounge room. Well I walk, Tara wobbles.

"What's up?" I ask, sitting down pulling Tara onto my lap. "Ghostface just called me" she mutters nervous. "And?" I ask annoyed. "They said that they're gonna finish what our dads started." She states, shakily. "Sidney" i mutter moving Tara and running to grab my car keys and gun. Bolting out the door. Jumping in my car speeding out of the driveway and down the street. "Come on pick up" I yell, dialing Sidney over and over again. Finally she answers. "Hey y/n what's wrong?" She asks confused. "GET EVERYONE OUT RIGHT NOW, GHOSTFACE IS THERE" I yell swerving through the traffic. "What do you mean? How is he here? Oh my god, my kids" she yells I hear the phone hit the floor and rapid footsteps fading away. "Fuck" I yell hanging up. Calling Mindy "I need your help please" is all I say before dropping my phone under my seat. "Shit. Look at my location" I yell out, hoping she's still on the line.

Pulling up to Sidney's place, jumping out of the car. Holding the gun in my hands, forgetting my phone. I push open the front door. "Sid?" I yell out, looking around. "Sidney are you here?" I ask going further into the house, looking in the rooms. I hear thudding upstairs. Slowly making my way up the stairs, trying to stay quiet. Sidney comes running out of a room. "Y/n run!" She yells running towards me. Looking behind her, seeing two killers come out. "Oh shit" I yell running behind Sidney, grabbing her arm and dragging her to my car. "Get in" i yell opening the drivers door. Her jumping in the passenger side at the same time. I lock the doors, scrambling to find my phone. "Fuck where is it?" I yell looking around. "Y/n" she mutters pointing at my window. I look to my side seeing a ghostface holding my phone up, tilting their head. "Fuck it. I don't need it" i say speeding out of the driveway towards my house. "Can you call Mindy for me? Please" I ask. She nods her head calling the twin. "Ghostface has my phone. Don't answer and don't go to their location" i say quickly into the phone. "Y/n" Mindy mumbles. "What?" I ask nervous. "Your dad escaped the nut house" she spits out scared.