Ten

"It's a shame now that you have to die, we could've been great together" Sam says, as she drags the knife along my shoulder, leaving a deep gash in her wake.
Handing the knife to Amber. "Do you wanna do the honours?" She asks. Amber takes the knife from Sam, putting the gun in the back of her jeans.

"I mean, you could just not kill me and we could all live happily ever after?" I ask. "Enough talking, more killing" Amber interrupts, pushing Sam forward. "I'll make it better for you, ready" i mutter before continuing. "Please don't kill me, I'll do anything. Please" I fake beg before smiling wickedly. "How was that? That really get you in the killing mood?" I ask tilting my head. "Stop. That's enough! This is my movie!" Amber yells, waving the knife around. "Sorry, sorry, I'll stop" i say, trying not to laugh. "Give me the knife, do I have to kill them all myself?" Sam asks snatching the knife from Amber before plunging it into my stomach before taking it out. "Damn, I was supposed to put something in your stomach not the other way around" i joke, before sliding down to the floor, holding the wound. Sam and Amber step past me, going towards the group. While they're so busy going at everyone else, I sneak out of the kitchen, dragging myself down to the basement quietly. "I knew Mindy would have replicas here to fucking weirdo" i mutter looking at boxes full of "stab" things. Wrapping up my stomach, I grab what I need before going over to the stairs. "Fuck, where's y/n?" I hear Sam yell.

I call ambers phone as I sneak up. "Hello?" I hear her answer. "They never really stay dead, so they?" I ask menacingly with the voice changer. "Where are you?" Amber asks, frustrated. "Wouldn't you like to know" i say. "Let's play a game" i tease. "If you can guess where I am in the house. I'll let you kill me. But if you can't get it, I'll carve into you" i add on. "You're in the basement" she mutters. "I'm afraid that's just not right, Amber" i mutter before hanging up. Coming out from behind the doorway seconds later, I grab Amber by her hair, dragging her out of the room, out of view before throwing her to the ground. "No please wait, I didn't want to do this! Please" she begs as I stalk towards her. Tilting my head before I grab her ankle pulling her towards me. "No no n-" she yells out before she's silenced by the knife plunging into her. All that's heard is the sound of the knife going in and out of her body. "Always go for the head" i say before stabbing her eye. I roll her over, grabbing the gun before making my way back to the kitchen.

Mindy running over, punching me in the face. "Oh so now you wanna defend yourself?" I ask as I take the mask off, holding my cheek. "Shit sorry" she mutters. "Are you okay?" I ask Tara, grabbing a hold of her hands. "I think I'm okay" she whispers, her eyes glossing over. "What do you want to do with Sam?" I ask, looking deep into her eyes. "Kill her" Tara mumbles. I hand her ambers gun before she calls out to Sam. We hear rapid footsteps coming towards the kitchen. "Ready?" I whisper, looking into Tara's deep brown eyes. "As I'll ever be" she replies taking a deep breath. As Sam rounds the corner Tara shoots. A look of confusion flushes over Sams face as she slowly drops to the floor. "I'm sorry Sam, I'm so fucking sorry" Tara sobs out, watching her sister try to stop the bleeding.

Police sirens howling in the distance, as Tara walks over to her sister. "I had to, you were going to kill our friends" she mutters, wiping her own tears. "I'm sorry" Sam mutters out, using all the strength she has to stab Tara. Watching Sams body go limp as Tara stumbles back, holding her stomach. "Shit, Tara" i mutter taking a couple steps towards her, putting pressure on her wound. "You're okay, just sit down for me" i mutter slightly panicked. "Mindy I need a towel or something right now" I yell out, holding Tara's stomach, feeling the blood seep through my fingers. Mindy rushes to grab one and hands it to me. "You're okay, I'm here" i whisper looking into Tara's eyes. "Y/n wa-" she mutters out as I feel something stab into my back. "Fuck" I groan turning around to find Sam standing over me with the knife. Hearing the gun go off right next to my ear as sams head goes back and her body goes limp, crashing to the floor.