Two

"Maybe, you should also tell them your dads alive" Tara whispers to me. "Your dads alive?" Mindy shouts, overhearing Tara. "Sorry" Tara mumbles looking down. "Yeah, he's locked away in some nut house" i say with a shrug. "Have you seen him?" Chad asks, nervous. "No but we can if you want to" I suggest. "No" "yes" everyone says, all of us looking at Mindy who seems excited. "Come on then, loser" i say grabbing my keys. "Don't be stupid" Tara says as we walk out the door. "When am I ever?" I ask smiling cheekily. "Call me if anything happens, okay?" I say, kissing her lovingly. "Always" she says kissing me again before I walk out the door. "Do I get one too?" Mindy asks Anika, leaning in. "No, you're being dumb" Anika says pushing Mindys face away laughing. "Love you" she yells out before walking out the house following me to the car.

"So you have never gone to visit your dad?" She asks curiously. "Not since I was 5" I admit keeping an eye on the road. "I was wondering why you looked so much like him all these years" she mumbles in thought. "Act like him too" i mumble sighing. "This is so cool" Mindy says excitedly, looking out to the big building in front of us. We pull up and get out, going into the reception. "Hey, I'm here to visit Stu Macher" i say looking at the lady. "And who are you?" She asks, not looking up from the paperwork in front of her. "I'm his daughter" i say with an awkward smile. "Oh uh- y-yeah s-sure. I'll lead t-the way" she stutters out in fear. Mindy and I look at each other confused before following the lady.

"Stuart, these kids are here to see you" the nurse says sassily before walking out of the room. "Hey dad" I mutter, watching his head snap in my direction. Scares all over his head and neck. "Y/n?" He asks. "That's me" i say with an awkward laugh. "Y/n!" He says a bit louder, wobbling over to hug me. I turn to Mindy. "Ever since Sidney dropped the tv on his head, his brains been a bit, well fried" i admit. "Ohhhhh" she says nodding. "Dad this is my friend Mindy" I say pointing. "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you" she says smiling. "Friend?" He asks pointing to her. I nod my head smiling sadly "friend" i say again. He starts smiling going to Mindy and hugging her. "Just let it happen" i say as she stiffens up. "Dad, do you remember ghostface?" I ask, slowly. "Ghostface? Billy here?" He asks looking around scared. "No, he's dead remember?" I say, calmly. "Dead, yes he's dead" Stu says pacing back and forth.

After a little we decide it's best to leave. "I'll come back soon, I promise" I say hugging him. "Promise" he says, holding out his pinky. I interlock mine, kissing my thumb watching as he shakily does the same. "Bye" Mindy and I say walking out of the room. "Bye" he waves happily. We thank the nurse before going to the car getting in and starting it up. "He's been like that all these years?" Mindy asks. "He used to be a lot worse, he would just grunt and thrash things around. He's making progress" i say solemnly, staring at the road ahead. "I'm sorry" Mindy says putting her hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, not your fault" i say calmly with a shrug.

"So how was it?" Tara asks as we walk back into the house. "It was good, he's not like what you expect?" Mindy says smiling. "What do you mean? He's not like a psychotic murderer?" Tara asks incredulously. "No he's basically fucking brain dead" i mutter walking to the kitchen and grabbing a beer. "Shit. I'm sorry, Y/n" she mutters walking up behind me. "It's okay" i whisper taking a swig before turning around.

"Please baby harder, faster" she moans, throwing her head back against the pillows. Nails scratching down my back. I do as she says, snapping my hips faster and harder, feeling that familiar bubbling in my stomach. "Turn over" I groan, slowing down. Tara turns over, back arched, ass up. I slide back in with ease, pounding into her. Her legs shaking, her hands gripping the sheets. "You wanna cum?" I ask, reaching over to wrap my hand around her throat. "Please, baby" she pants breathlessly, pushing back into me. "Cum for me" I mutter, on the edge of my own orgasm. That's all it takes for her, her body convulsing as her legs give out. Moaning my name loudly. Feeling her pussy flutter around my dick, that's all it takes for me to cum, pulling out and shooting over her ass and back. "Fuck" she mumbles, panting. "You did good baby" I whisper, kissing her neck before grabbing a wipe and cleaning her up.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry about your back" she mumbles shyly. "It's okay, it's not the first or last time you'll do it" i say smiling, bringing her in for a deep kiss. My fingers tracing the scars on her abdomen. Feeling goosebumps rise under my touch. "What was your mom like?" She asks out of nowhere. "I don't know, she died before I could talk" i mutter nonchalantly.
"Y/n come on" she says rolling her eyes. "Aunt Sidney told me that Tatum was the coolest girl ever. She didn't care what others thought about her. She was always there for Sidney when things got rough. She stayed with Sid till the very end" i mutter, feeling my eyes well up with tears. "I would have loved to meet her, properly but Billy and Stu took that away from me" i say, my face hardening. "She would've loved you" Tara says, resting her hand on my jaw tenderly.