Six

"Imagine that was him" i joke awkwardly to Sidney as we drive back to mine. "Y/n, shut up" she says rolling her eyes. "My bad, my bad" I mumble before sighing deeply, rounding the corner into my street, watching family's start putting Halloween decorations out.

We get out of the car, pushing open the front door "we are live laugh loving" I yell out, kicking my shoes off by the door. We hear a commotion in the lounge room, slowly we walk around the corner we find everyone sitting playing games. "So nobody cares that we are alive and well?" I ask out, watching them with a dopey smile. "Not right now, we're down to the semifinals, seeing who is the champion of gun game" Chad yells out, too focused on the tv to look anywhere else. Sidney and I laugh to ourselves. "I'm gonna go lay down for a bit" she says, putting her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, don't stress. Take my room if you want" I say with a small smile.

She walks away upstairs and I walk towards the couch, standing behind Tara. Wrapping my arms around her shoulders, kissing her head. "Hey sweetheart" I mumble, looking at the tv. "Hey, baby. I'm glad you're okay" she says, leaning to kiss my hand lovingly. "Who's winning?" I ask, looking at the tv. "So far, Mindy is fucking everyone up" she says with a small smile.

Later while everyones in their rooms doing whatever, there's a rapid knock on my front door. Cautiously, going over and unlocking it. Opening the door to see the Sheriff waiting there. "Hey, Kirby" i say with a small smile. "Y/n. It's nice to see you" she says smiling softly. "What can I do for you?" I ask, leaning against the doorframe. "I just wanted to let you know that Stu Macher was last seen around here with a knife. You know from your Aunty how dangerous he is. I just wanna make sure you and everyone is this house are safe" she says, looking around, almost as if she's scared. "Yeah don't stress, we know what we're up against" i say with a sad smile. "Alright, well I better head off, got more houses to tell" she says, stepping back from the door. As she does, ghostface comes out of nowhere, stabbing her in the stomach. I push forward, throwing a punch at ghostface, making them stumble back a bit. I manage to pull Kirby inside, locking the door.

"Sidney" I yell out, laying Kirby on the couch, knife still in her stomach. Hearing a shit load of footsteps come rushing down the stairs towards us. "What happened?" Sam, Tara, and Sidney ask at the same time. "Ghostface stabbed her. She was just telling us my dad was last spotted in this area" i mumble, holding the wound around the knife. "I'll grab the first aid" Mindy says running off. "Your dad?" Kirby asks, voice strained from the pain. "Not important right now" i mumble watching as Mindy fumbles with the med kit. I grab the bandage. "This is gonna hurt" I say looking at the Sheriff, wrapping my hand around the knife. I pull it out, setting it down beside me as I rush to press some bandage into the wound to block it up, hoping it will slow the bleeding. Before wrapping it around her stomach a couple times.

"No need to thank me" i say getting up, grabbing the knife. As I'm in the kitchen cleaning her blood off of me and the knife, my phone starts ringing. "Yeah" i answer, bored. "Ever wonder what it feels like to watch all of your friends die?" Ghostface asks teasingly. "Not really, it would send me into a spiral" I admit, holding the phone between my shoulder and ear as I scrub my hands at the sink. "It's a shame you're gonna have to see it anyway" he says before hanging up. Hearing a window break and fast heavy footsteps echo through the house. I stand in the doorway of the kitchen, happy that I kept the light off. Hearing the steps slow, almost going quiet as they come past me. I use their own knife, stabbing them in the back, seeing blood this time. I quickly move away, hiding. Watching as they frantically looks around. I see everyone crouching, scared, in the lounge room. "Go upstairs" i mouth to Tara, pointing at the stairs. She nods her head, tears falling as she tells everyone else. They slowly make their way towards the stairs. "Y/n Look out!" Mindy yells, turning I see ghostface standing above me with a new knife, my kitchen knife. "Not again" i mumble, dodging the swing. "Y/n here" Sidney says, throwing her gun to me. I catch it, shooting them in the head, watching the body drop to the floor. I lean down, taking off the mask seeing some random girl. "Who the fuck are you?" I mumble to myself looking at her. "Who is it?" I hear someone ask out. "I have no fucking idea" I say, staring at the body.