Five

"Oh, when did you get back?" Sam asks walking into the lounge room. "Like an hour ago" i say with a knowing smirk. Blush creeping onto her cheeks. "Oh" she says with a small laugh. "Have fun?" I joke, sitting up properly. "I mean, could've been better" she says, teasingly. "Could have" i say, shrugging my shoulders. She walks off into the kitchen, "I thought you went shopping?" She calls out. "Couldn't, ghostface attacked" i say nonchalantly. "WHAT?" she yells rushing back into the lounge room, grabbing onto me and looking all over my body for any wounds. "They didn't get us, they attacked some random lady" I admit, pulling my shirt back down. "Oh, well that's good" she says with a small shrug.

"How's Andre?" Sam asks, as we eat the food we ordered. "He's good, I miss him heaps though" I admit sadly, playing with my food. "You'll see him again when this is all over" she says, placing her hand ontop of mine. "We will" i say with a small smile, looking at her. Suddenly our phones start blowing up. Sam answers. "What's up?" She says confused. "What? What do you mean? Is she okay?" Sam asks, her eyes glossing over. "Where the fuck was Amber when it happened?" She yells standing up, wiping her eyes. "For fuck sakes, we'll be there soon. Yeah, love you too, Mindy. Bye" she says hanging up. "That fucking stupid psychotic little rat" she seethes. "Get up" she yells at me as she walks towards the door. "What?" I ask confused, putting my slippers on. "Tara got attacked" she mumbles opening the door and rushing to her car. I lock the house up behind me, hobbling as fast as I can to her car and getting in. "Where the fuck was Amber?" I ask annoyed. "Don't know" Sam mutters, anger boiling up inside both of us.

Sam rushes into the hospital, leaving me, dragging this fucking stupid moon boot. I finally get to the room, slightly out of breath. I open the door, hunching over slightly holding my hand up. "One second" i mutter catching my breath. "What are you doing here?" I hear Amber ask sassily. "Hop off my dick, yeah?" I say pissed off, walking over to sit next to Mindy. "No I don't think you should be here. You could've been the one to attack her" Amber almost yells. "I couldn't have been if I was too busy balls deep in your mom" i say back with a cocky smirk. "You're fucking deranged, Y/n. You attacked Anika and Tara!" She yells walking towards me. "I was with Sam and Mindy all fucking day, how could I?" I say standing up, looking down at her. "If you didn't fucking leave her by herself maybe she wouldn't be in that hospital bed" i say pointing to Tara, my jaw setting. "Amber, go cool off. Y/n you too" Sam says sternly. Amber rolling her eyes muttering a whatever before walking out of the room, slamming the door behind her. "Glad you're still alive" i mutter, before walking out too, closing the door gently and walking off.

My phone starts ringing. "What now?" I mutter annoyed looking at the caller id and seeing Sidney's name. "Hey, Aunt Sid, what's up?" I ask, taking a deep breath. "The nanny that watches over my kids and Andre got killed today in a grocery store" she mutters, scared. "Fuck, I was there" i say, running my hand harshly through my hair. "What?" She asks confused. "Mindy and I were at the shops getting groceries when this lady got stabbed my ghostface. It must've been your nanny" I admit. "Did they get you guys?" She asks after a minute of silence. "No, we ran out and they didn't chase us, it was odd" i say, eyebrows knitting together. "Mark and I are gonna take the kids and go somewhere safe" she admits. "Please do. I don't want you or your family getting caught in this. Keep Andre safe, please" i say. "Of course, Y/n. I'm the fucking original final girl" she seethes. "Alright, love you, stay safe" i say with a small laugh. She says it back before hanging up. I decide to go back to Tara's room, check in ever if she's being a little rat.

Walking in, seeing Sam talk to Tara, both of them crying. I decide to let them be and go talk to Mindy. "Guess what I just found out" i mutter with a small smile. "What?" She says, almost excited. "That lady who got killed at the grocery store today, she's Sidney's babysitter" I admit. "Oh shit, is everyone okay?" She asks concerned. "Yeah, she's taking them somewhere safe" i mumble. "Who do you think the killer is?" She asks, looking at everyone left in the room. "Are you kidding? Definitely Amber, she's fucking unhinged" i mutter, watching her as she 'comforts' Tara. "I'm on the same page" Mindy says, looking in the same direction.