Chapter 30: "Its never too late"

{EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD, DON'T READ ON IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE UPCOMING RESULTS!}
Katelyn-

I knocked on Derek's door softly. "Come in!" Derek's back was to me when I walked in slowly. "Hey, what's up?" He asked, turning around.

"I just.. wanted to say thank you for helping me get my memories back. I was worried I wouldn't remember anything." I sighed. "I'm just happy I could help." He smiled. I nodded, biting my lip.

"Uhm.. I kinda have to tell you something." Derek finally said. "What's up?" I looked up at him.

He shook his head, he smiled. "You know what, never mind." He chuckled nervously. "It's okay, you can tell me." I assured. "No, it's nothing I'm just.. glad your okay, Katelyn."

I could tell he wanted to say something else by the eager look in his eyes but I couldn't question him anymore so I just thanked him and walked out of his room.
_______
Later

"Derek..." I muttered, hearing him banging dishes around in the kitchen. I yawned, lifting my head off the couch. "Hungry?" He asked, holding up a plate of food. I almost drooled at the sight.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that." "Don't worry about it." He said. "I just still can't get over how well you can cook." I giggled, taking the plate. "Ouch." He said like he got burned. I burst out laughing, "no, I didn't mean it like that!"

"I just mean that I've never met someone who can cook like this." I moaned at the taste of the chicken melting in my mouth that Derek cooked. "If you can teach me how to draw, I can teach you how to cook." I smiled, "deal." Derek looked at my face and picked up a napkin, "okay, here you have something—"

He reached the napkin up to my face and started wiping my lips while I stared at his eyes. Derek paused, the napkin hovering over my lip and he stared at my lips with his lips parted...

"You know, you're right waffles do sound good!" Megan yelled from the stairs. I cleared my throat, turning my head and Derek immediately backed up.

"Here, I'll help you guys!" I yelled after them, giving Derek a glance and then walking past him cause what the fuck just happened?
________
Liv-

I sprayed the perfume all on my chest, "so then I was thinking about how we usually have dinner around that time so.." I looked over to find Katelyn laying down with her eyes to the ceiling, completely zoned out.

"Kate?" She flicked her eyes to me, "hm?" "Are you okay? You definitely looked like you were thinking about something just now." She sat up in my bed. She sighed. I raised an eyebrow as her face got all red. "Or someone?" She groaned, "it's.. Derek. I can't stop thinking about him , I don't know what it is I shouldn't be thinking of him this way, he's Morgan's ex, Liv I can't be thinking about Derek bending me over the counter where he cooks and fucking me senseless." My mouth dropped at her crude words, I've never heard her say anything like that.

"Derek?" She nodded. "Well it's natural to feel that way I mean, he helped you get your memories back." She sighed. "It's more than that, but maybe this is just pure lust I don't know it's so frustrating... I mean, why am I thinking about him all the time, especially sexually? Even before the accident we were good friends." I nodded at her words. "You're thinking about him all the time? Katelyn if you really think it's just pure lust than you should just fuck him."

"I don't know if he wants that Liv.." she said. "Other than the sexual thoughts he makes funny jokes all the time and always makes me laugh and those jokes stick in my head. He talks about how much he enjoys cooking for everyone." I hummed, "can I ask you something? When your around him, how do you feel?" I asked her.