Chapter 33: "A lifetime."

Katelyn-

I groaned, my head shooting up. My eyes opened and closed, adjusting to the bright ass light shining through my eyelids.

I looked down at myself to see me sitting in a wooden chair, my arms and legs all tied up in front of me. I gasped as I struggled to move my arms. "Where am I.." I whispered, mostly to myself as I looked around with my still drowsy eyes.

"Take a guess." I heard a distant voice, looked up and there she was. In the corner, leaning against the wall and staring straight at me with a smirk.

"Autumn?! Where am I, how did I get here?!" I started moving around in my seat now and she glared. My arms tugged under the ropes but the only thing it did was rub against my skin roughly, likely making marks. I winced at the pain of the rope but kept squirming.

She looked up, "oh, a little help from a syringe did the job just fine." She said. "Autumn." I said firmly and she smiled. "Katelyn, don't worry I only took you." She told me. "Where. Am I." I gritted my teeth. I was acting real brave when In reality I was terrified, this girl scared the shit out of me and she was capable of a lot.

"Like I said, take a guess." I looked around my surroundings, it was cramped and dirty and the only light was the flickering one above my chair. The door was steel and looked like it was sealed.

"Some.. abandoned building?" I asked, looking at the walls. "Nope."   "In a house?" I bit my lip in nervousness. "Guess again." She replied. After a minute of silence i whispered, "storage unit?"

She turned to me, "and she wins the prize!" She yelled, sarcastically. "So what now? You have the perfect opportunity to-".  "Kill you? Sweetie I know, I want to make you suffer and killing you would ruin the fun I have in store." Her dark red lips pulled up into a smirk.

I scoffed, "you paid Liam to run a car off the road with me in it, hoping it would kill me, had him pretend to be Jake so Ever would confess her feelings! You don't think that's torture?!" I yelled. She looked amused and kept that stupid grin on her face.

She shook her head, "the Jake shit was all Liam's idea but it all worked out in the end , right?" She tilted her head. "Autumn we're supposed to be helping each other! Working together to survive the end of the world but.. instead your trying to make all of us go through a living hell!" I yelled.

She groaned, "oh come on, why am I the only one having fun here?" She laughed, stomping her heels into the concrete beneath her. "You couldn't take it.. not getting your way?" I whispered.

Her smirk dropped and her lips turned into a flat line. "Excuse me?" She asked. "No one has ever.. stood up against you, right? Your a narcissist who hates not being entitled." I gritted my teeth, anger was pumping through my veins at this very moment. I was tired of being weak and letting her walk all over me.

"Olivia teach you some new tricks?" She chuckled. "It's the truth, isn't it?" I asked lowly. She hummed, "the last time someone stood up against me they got into a car accident and ended up in a hospital." She said so calmly with seemingly no emotions.

I flinched at her tone when she said that, as if it was nothing. She's psycho, but we already knew that. But instead I decided to be brave, "is that supposed to scare me?" I leaned closer, pressing the ropes into my arms more, I winced a bit but didn't lean back, I couldn't shrink in front of her, she doesn't deserve the satisfaction.

"I didn't lay a hand on her, she simply got what she deserved." Autumn shrugged. I looked down at the ropes and then back up at her, "why don't you untie me? And get out of my life." I yelled.

She smiled, "you will be out of my life, as soon as you complete the final part of my plan to ruin yours." She said so lowly she sounded even crazier than before.