XVIII

My PoV

Orbiting above Earth with Missouri, I observed as ship's came and went causing me to sigh. " What's got you all depressed?" Smiling I looked over at the speaker who just happens to be my lovely wife Missouri, and our three month old daughter. " I'm not depressed. I just miss being home, with the other's." Missouri nodded. And took a seat next to me looking out the holoscreen.

" I feel you. Hard to believe it's been, 4,361 years since it happened. Also hard to believe that my only living relatives here in this Reality are New Jersey and Georgia." I nodded leaning my head on her shoulder, causing her to giggle while holding Texa. She was named after Texas, as Missouri saw Texas as her mother, so we named her Texa. Basically Texas, without the S.

We sat there in comfortable silence for a couple hours when I was hailed. Sighing I stood up making sure not to wake Texa, and answered. " On screen." After a said that a holoscreen of Captain Rose appeared. " Ah, Alex I'm glad you picked up. I hope I didn't interrupt anything?"

I glanced back at Missouri, who shook her head no. " You didn't. So what's the issue?" Captain Rose, turned serious as she began telling me the problem. " About an hour ago a large Wormhole appeared in the Zeta Section of Delta Quadrant, and only you and Missouri are the fastest and the strongest Ship's around." I had to bit the inside of my sheek so I didn't smirk when she told me this. I of course made my and Missouri's retrofits for space, combining Halo, and a little bit of Space Battleship Yamato together for it, while the rest of the world went Star Trek. Luckily not Star Wars since that would be annoying.

" Alright send us to coordinates and we'll be on the way." Captain Rose nodded, and hit a device on her left, which then sent me the cords. Looking at them I nodded and looked back at Captain Rose who was waiting my reply. " I've received them. We'll be on our way. Alex out." With that the holoscreen turned off.

Missouri who was behind me sighed, before giving me a kiss and teleported to her ship with Texa. Giving a sigh and roll of my shoulders I warped over to where the cords showed with Missouri appearing in a few seconds behind me. Looking at it I was awed by it's beauty.

 Looking at it I was awed by it's beauty

" It's beautiful." I smiled hearing Missouri over the comms. " It is. But not as beautiful as you are." I heard her give an angelic laugh. " You flirt." I smiled, and sat down in my chair. " Only for you a few other my dear. Now what do we do with the Wormhole."

" Hmmmmm. I say we use a Nova Bomb and call it a day." I thought over her response. On one side it's a great idea, but on the other side I'm curious about what's on the other side. " Let's explore it. I'm curious, and you know how I am." Missouri, just sighed and agreed with me. " I suppose. I'm also curious, so let's get going." Making sure the guns are armed, and ready just in case something bad will happen, I went through with Missouri following right behind me. As we went through the Wormhole shifted before exploding causing me and Missouri to rock as our ships exited the Wormhole, into a new Solar System. At least I think it's a new Solar System.

" Show me any near by Planets, or ship's that don't include right next to me or Missouri." My holoscreen filled with pictures, before one caught my attention. "In large the bottom right picture, that's near the middle." The picture enlarged showing me something that made my blood boil, with excitement. " Well I'll be. Something fun to do." Looking at it I smiled.

" Missouri, you game?" Missouri didn't even hesitate to answer

" Missouri, you game?" Missouri didn't even hesitate to answer. " Of course. I can't let you have all the fun now." I smirked. " Well then. Ahead full speed and have every weapon ready to fire."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Cortana's PoV

Watching as the battle raged on around me, I took notice of two unique looking ships that appeared and fired several familiar, and unfamiliar looking weapons at the Covenant obliterating several ships, somehow bypassing shields. Suddenly the holoscreen came to life showing a Female that stood about 5"9' tall with white hair, blue eyes, and unknown armor. " This is the USS Missouri SBB-63 hear to help, along with my companion USS Leviathan SBV-01." I raised an eyebrow at what she said since I contained no data about either ship, nor do I recognize their names.

" This is Captain Keyes onboard the Pillar of Autumn. Can I assume that you are the Captain of the Missouri?" The girl just snorted, while a new holoscreen appeared next to her, this time showing a male about 3"5' tall with blonde hair, and a  right Crimson Red eye that was slitted, and a left Multi colored Blue eye that was also slitted. He also had a canine sticking out a little bit from his mouth, and also worn unknown armor.

" Neither of us are Captains, since we are the ship's themselves." I became curious at this. Despite being a Smart AI, and the most advanced one I still didn't know everything thing. " And how are you as you say the Ship's themselves?" The pair looked at me, with a raised eyebrow before Leviathan answered.

" We're know as a Kasen. The personification of the ship, come human. We are immortal for a lack of words, unless we're scrapped or our country no longer exists. We are also from the Era of 1940-6384 AD. " I was surprised by this, by this. They are way older then us, but that doesn't explain why I have no information on them or what a Kasen is.

" And if your probably wondering why you've never heard of us or what a Kasen is, is well because we're from a different reality." Well that answers that.

" Now if where done with that, I believe we have some ship's to destroy." Before me or Captain Keyes say anything thing else the holoscreen's disappeared and the two ship's destroyed more and more ship's, easily winning us the battle.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And done. If anyone wondering this is Halo 1, and I really don't know how Halo is since I have never played the game, read the book and have only watched the Movie where their going through boot camp.