Future Chapter

Emily's PoV

"What the fuck!" I jolted up in my bed, before rolling off it, landing on the floor with an oof. Picking myself up a ran to Alex's room where I found the door locked.

"Alex, what's the matter?" I heard shuffling and the door opened, but instead of being met by Alex, all I met was a dark room, darker than the abyss known as space. "Alex, are you alright?" I heard someone move to the right of me. Fully entering the room, I closed the door, and went to flip the switch when a familiar yet really unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Wait! Please don't." I blinked, at the voice. "Can you tell me who you are?" I heard shuffling before I was flash banged by the light. When I recovered, I was meet with a situation I didn't know what to think.

In front of me stood a woman about 6'1" tall, Crimson red eyes, and tanned skin with a blush spreading across their face. They had long golden blonde hair, that reached all the way to their ass. They also had a slim hourglass figure, with wide hip's, thick thighs, and a large DD-Cup chest.

 They also had a slim hourglass figure, with wide hip's, thick thighs, and a large DD-Cup chest

"Hi, E-Emily."  I blinked when I realized who this might be. "Alex?" The figure nodded, looking away. "My God, how did this happen?" Alex shrugged still not looking at me. "I don't know. I woke up like this and freaked out." I nodded.

"Why are you not looking at me? Are you that embarrassed?" Alex shook his, err her head. "No. I'm respecting you as you're not exactly dressed." I looked down and blushed as I realized she was right.

"Sooooooo, what do we do? You have no idea of what happened to you, and I doubt we are going to figure out a solution, before class starts." Alex, nodded, agreeing with me. "We just continue on as normal. We'll explain that I'm Alex, and leave it at that." I nodded, and left Alex's room leaving her to her own devices, as I headed back to my room, to get ready for the day.

"Sigh. This is going to be a long week."
————/
A/N: And done. kuwebby2 what do you think? I plane on having it where I can swap genders any time I want, due to a malfunction with my Wisdom Cubes, since they're a bit unstable.