Future Chapter

Emily's PoV

Activating my NCC-1701-G rigging, I aimed my bow at the Portal in the classroom. "Is it the Villain's?" I shook my head at Deku's question. "No. It's different. Wait! Someone's coming through." And with that I watched as a lone person, about 6'3" tall walked through with damaged futuristic armor, and a silver prosthetic left arm.

"Freeze!" The person stopped and look at me. "Enterprise? No, not her. But kid you don't want to play that game with me." Before I could question what he ment Red and Black cubes surrounded him before a flash flooded the room. When it was gone, the person was now standing with the largest rigging I had ever seen. "Now. Where the Kentucky Fried Fuck am I? I know your Enterprise but not at the same time. Your soul is different. Like it...... I see."

I stared at the man confused by his rambling. But for the life of me I know he is familiar, even though I have never meet him before. "You're in UA Highschool." The man nodded, and suddenly snatched a flying object out of the air. "A Kuni? Haven't ran into ninja's yet." I watched as his rigging went away, signaling me to deactivate mine as it showed he wasn't a threat. "Hmmmm. MHA huh." I watched as he observed the room, and Mr Aizawa, who was confused that his quirk wasn't working.

" Well fuck me and call me Charlotte. I'm in another fuckin Universe." I raised an eyebrow at that. Why was this starting to sound familiar? I then watched as his head whipped over to me, with a recognizing expression. "Francis 'Andy' Andre B Yan. That's who you remind me of."

I widened my eyes slightly at that. That was my old name, before I was reincarnated into this world. Just who he? "Mind telling us who you are then." I watched as he turned to Mr Aizawa. "Names Alex Orr. Kasen of the USS Leviathan BV-01."

Alex!? What!?
———-
A/N: And done. What do you think kuwebby2?