XXXV

My PoV

" Sweet child of mine, your special." I began to sing, before I just started humming the song, as I watched Ruby and Pyrrha tag team Jaune, on to going on a date. Yeah apparently a week ago they both decided to share Jaune, and have now been in a competition on who gets the most dates.

So far Ruby's in the lead as it's 7-5. Also I found out that Jaune is Salem's son which is kinda awkward. (It's in the Wiki that Salem is Jaune's mother.)  Considering that I just agreed to let my Niece date my Aunt's Best Friends son.

" Come on Jaune. Let's go see the new movie Air Heart." I watched with amusement as Ruby latched onto his left arm, using her puppy dog eyes. Pyrrha looked jealous as she then grabbed his right arm and placed it between her cleavage, which caused her and Jaune to blush, and make Ruby angry. "Why don't you come with me Jaune, so I can show you the night." I chuckled quietly.

Right now, I'm just trying to see which one's going to turn out Yandere. Knowing Jaune's luck they're both going to be Yandere. I wish I could pity him, but I'm used to Yandere's and find them adorable.

" Hey, Senpai!" I sighed, and turned away from my entertainment, to see Cinder walk up. Apparently after she found out who I was, she didn't like that and tried to force me to serve her as her minion. Well I didn't take that lightly, and we fought. Well I won, but caused her brain damage resulting in this. It was funny, the first ten times but now it's annoying. But only when she does it. And I don't know why. "Yes Cinder?"

" CA-139 wants to talk to you." I gave her a nod and stood up from my chair in the Cafeteria and left to a secluded place. CA-139 was code for Salem. I'm the only one that got it, for obvious reason's.

Taking out my Scroll, which I was given seeing as they couldn't track me on my phone. I 'agreed to it' so that I could explore around Vale, and so I turned it on coming face to face with Salem.

"Alex." I gave Salem a nod. "Salem. What do you got for me?" Salem gave me a smile. "The plan is in action tomorrow." I nodded, and sighed. "Any news on my little brother?" She shook her head. "I'm sorry but no."

I nodded, expecting this. "It's alright. So when were you going to tell me Jaune was your son?" Salem just smirked. "I wasn't." I shook my head. "I see. Well he's dating Ruby, and his teammate Pyrrha." I saw Salem's eyes widened for a second before she started laughing. "I see that he gets his father charm's. Brother's only know how many women I had to beat off of him." I shook my head, chuckling in amusement.

"Interesting. Well I've got to go. Got to plan for the  Vytal Tournament tomorrow, and for the plan. So bye." I hung up, and pocketed the scroll. "Life is sure interesting."

I made my way to the dorm kitchen. Cooking was always a passion of mine, and I was determined to show off my skills with a five-star meal, remembering that I promised to cook dinner. Something Yang can't do as she always burns the food.

I started humming a tune as I gathered the ingredients I needed, dancing around the kitchen as I chopped, sautéed, and seasoned with precision. The aroma of the food filled the room, making my mouth water in anticipation.

"Let's see, a little bit of garlic, some fresh herbs, and a dash of salt." I muttered to myself as I worked. The sound of sizzling and the clinking of pots and pans filled the air, creating a symphony of culinary delight.

As the meal started to come together, I couldn't resist breaking out into song. "I've got the magic in me, every time I touch that track it turns into gold." I sang, my voice echoing off the walls of the kitchen.

Finally, after putting the finishing touches on the dish, I plated it up and stepped back to admire my handiwork. The sight of the perfectly cooked meal brought a smile to my face, and I couldn't wait to share it with my friends.