26. Can I Keep You?

This morning I decided to wake up early to fix Chad and I breakfast, it was Saturday and I always make us a special breakfast on Saturday. Its been a couple days since I met up with Rick and things are getting back to normal.

"Baby!!" Chad yelled from the bed "What the hell are you doing making all that damn noise?"

I came around the corner laughing "I'm making your damn breakfast, stop being so damn cranky"

He laughed as I handed him his plate and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks babe"

We ate in comfortable silence until Chad spoke up. "So have you told your girls about me proposing" he said very timidly.

"No, I told you we're going to have dinner tonight and tell them then" I had invited the girls and all their boyfriends over so that we could tell them the good news over dinner.

"Oh yea I forgot. So what's the agenda until they come over?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I walked over, took his plate and sat on his lap. "Well I was hoping...that...we could...spend a little...quality time with each other" I responded while placing kisses down his neck. He groaned while picking me up and laying me on the bed changing our position.

He kissed me passionately while his hands roamed my body. With each kiss my body tingled making me want more, I yearned for his touch. I wrapped my legs around him so that we were as close as possible, deepening the kiss. His kisses trailed down my collar bone, my stomach, and down to my black lace panties. Which were gone in a matter of seconds, revealing my wetness.

I moaned out as Chad teased me while kissing my thighs. I needed him to please me now and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Please Chad" I pleaded. He looked up at me with a smirk on his face as he devoured my core. I lifted my hips so that he had better access, he licked and sucked while I moaned out in pleasure. When he was finished he got up, licked his lips and whispered "You taste better than your breakfast"

I giggled and sat up to watch him undress, I knew he wasn't finished with me yet. He gently pushed me back on the bed placing light kisses all the way down to my core giving me one single kiss there then he thrusted himself in me, making me gasp at the feel of him inside me.

There was no possible way we could be any closer but I strived so that every piece of my skin was being touched by his.

Chad groaned as I tightened myself around him while I reached the second climax of this great adventure. He stopped but stayed inside of me as I yelled out his name, going over the edge.

He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy while whispering in my ear "I love you beautiful". I smiled although he couldn't see me and said back "Oh I know". His head shot up and his brows furrowed as I smirked at his reaction.

Rolling off of me we laid side by side naked, "You're lucky I love you" he said, which I replied "You're lucky I love you". I got up smacked him hard on the stomach and ran to the bathroom to get in the shower alone...for about five seconds.

We stayed in the shower for a hour, I don't know what had gotten into Chad but he was in sexual overdrive. I had to practically beg him to chill out so that I could get dinner ready. I planned to make a wonderful meal and have the house set up to have a nice classy vibe.

I had chopped up the broccoli to steam and stringed the green beans which were already on the stove along with the mashed potatoes. The steak had marinated all night so all I had to do was let it broil in the oven, my meal was practically finished and all I had to do was get dressed and set the table.