9. Break It In

Chad POV
I went into the bed room after Rem and her girls were saying their goodbyes. I was ready to have Remy all to myself, once I heard the door close I waited for her to come and look for me. When she didn't come right away I went looking for her, I found her making her some tea in the Keurig. I ran up and grabbed her from behind scaring her a little.

"Hey baby" I whispered.

"Hey babe, you scared me. Where were you hiding?" She questioned.

"I was waiting for you in the room" I said in between placing soft kisses on her neck and jawline.

I heard a soft moan escape from her lips, I knew I had got her started. She turned around and started kissing me hungrily. When we finally parted we both gasped for air.

"I want to break the new house in tonight" I said huskily.

"Make love to me baby" she said back in a seductive tone.

I picked her up and took her to our room, laying her gently on the bed. I slowly undressed her and stared at her body thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her. She sat up and pulled off all of my clothing. Pulling my face down to hers so she could kiss me, I slipped my fingers into her to get her aroused.

"I want you now" she demanded.

I laid her down and thruster into her nice and slow, so she could feel every inch. I hovered over her as she pushed her hips into me and I kept going at a steady pace. We went like this until Remy let out a loud scream and I collapsed on top of her.

"That was better than the first time" she said with a smile as I rolled over beside of her.

"I'm glad you liked it" I said breathing heavily.

"How about round 2?" She said getting on top of me and kissing my neck.

Damn she knows what that does to me. We went at it all night long, trying every position possible. I can tell she was enjoying it because she kept initiating rounds. We both got tired and decided that it was time to sleep. Remy laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

"I love you beautiful" I said drifting to sleep, but not before I heard her whisper "I love you more".

Remy's POV

I woke up to a snoring Chad. I gently untangled myself to run to the bathroom. When I got to my feet and began to walk I realized just how sore I was, but I didn't care because last night was amazing. I thought about all of the events of last night, I didn't even realize I was smiling until the now awake Chad asked me why I was smiling. I was just about to answer him when my phone started ringing.
"Hello" I answered.

"Hoe I tried calling yo ass last night, to busy getting busy with Chad huh?" I heard Leah say through the phone.

"Girl hush!" I told her.

"Whatever, I know you was being nasty. Anyways how do you like the place?" She asked.

"Well I'm not gonna say much but we definitely broke it in" I said a small smile forming on my lips.

AUTHORS NOTE
Three updates in one day! You should be proud of me, I'm proud of me! Anyways that's all for four weeks......lol jk💋